The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bekaboo
I got a boy masturbating today. I feel violated.

That doesn't make any sense?
it's less that it doesn't make sense and more that there's a lot of ambiguity.

you caught a boy masturbating? a boy was masturbating, motivated by your image? a boy was masturbating, motivated by your encouragement?
*facepalm* merged two sentences. I CAUGHT one of the 3rd form doing that today. :puke:
that's bad, but it's probably the least bad of the three options i set out.
Well that's true. I mean I don't know - there were two women in the room at the time, either of us could have been the inspiration, but at least I'm now over the 'I want to run away and die of embarrassment' stage and I kinda find it amusing :p:
Reply 1585
Bekaboo
*facepalm* merged two sentences. I CAUGHT one of the 3rd form doing that today. :puke:

That's nasty. Is this in class, or you walking into the locker rooms or something?
In class. The worst bit was he was obviously nervous that I might have realised. So he kept cycling through
*writes notes*
*glances over shoulder to check I'm not looking at him* (I am studiously paying attention to other boys or looking out of the window so that I can pretend this isn't happening)
*hand creeps under table*
*fast rhythmic movement of elbow*
I may have been scarred for life. I mean I've never thought ******* was a particularly nice activity anyway but at least in the past I've only ever seen it done by misguided men who thought I'd find it attractive.
Reply 1587
Bekaboo
In class. The worst bit was he was obviously nervous that I might have realised. So he kept cycling through
*writes notes*
*glances over shoulder to check I'm not looking at him* (I am studiously paying attention to other boys or looking out of the window so that I can pretend this isn't happening)
*hand creeps under table*
*fast rhythmic movement of elbow*
I may have been scarred for life. I mean I've never thought ******* was a particularly nice activity anyway but at least in the past I've only ever seen it done by misguided men who thought I'd find it attractive.

You should have barked out "everybody hands on the table!" One of my teachers did that once :yep:

I also remember there being a craze among certain boys for pretending to have an erection and using a knee to lift the table. This ended when the previously mentioned teacher snapped at one of them, "stop lifting the table to pretend you have an erection." To a 13 year old that was mortifying.

Disclaimer: I have never engaged in any activities in a sexual nature in class, or even in school, the teacher's comments were not directed at me :p:
Ewwwww, why would you want to **** in class? Surely you'd just tell the teacher you really needed the toilet and go and get it over with in there if you were that desperate?!
Reply 1589
wadhamite
Ewwwww, why would you want to **** in class? Surely you'd just tell the teacher you really needed the toilet and go and get it over with in there if you were that desperate?!

Have you ever heard of the concept of a danger ****?
Teebs
Have you ever heard of the concept of a danger ****?

Er, no :s-smilie: I assume the danger of getting caught makes it more thrilling? What a delightful young man he's going to grow into...
Reply 1591
wadhamite
Er, no :s-smilie: I assume the danger of getting caught makes it more thrilling? What a delightful young man he's going to grow into...

In it's pure form it involves shouting for your mother as you are on the verge of finishing. It's then a race...
Teebs
In it's pure form it involves shouting for your mother as you are on the verge of finishing. It's then a race...

Have you ever played this?
:eek3:

I appear to have stumbled into a very weird conversation... :ninja:

I'm so tired. Can't go to sleep though. Must... write... dissertation... proposal... Aaaaaargh!

I also think my tutor is gonna try and murder me (not literally. I hope...) in my tute tomorrow. Which would be fine, if she wasn't becoming my Junior Research Fellow in October... :s-smilie:
rkd
I actually can't believe how excited I am at the prospect of seeing Mary Beard speaking tonight. I'm such a Classics nerd. I'd probably be trying to switch to Ancient and Modern History if it weren't for the fact that I then couldn't go to Princeton.

Did you, by any chance, speak to a Woosta student who's studying Latin and Russian at this talk? One of my housemates spoke to someone going to Princeton... :ninja:
Reply 1595
wadhamite
Have you ever played this?

Funnily enough, no.
Reply 1596
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Did you, by any chance, speak to a Woosta student who's studying Latin and Russian at this talk? One of my housemates spoke to someone going to Princeton... :ninja:

Yes! Georgina or something, right?
rkd
Yes! Georgina or something, right?

:yep:

Was gonna say "Oh, you must have spoken to rkd!" but realised she'd have no idea what that meant :p:

(Yes I know, should have asked if the person she spoke to was from Merton but that kinda logic passes me by :p: )

:smile:
*sigh* Promised I'd have this belated essay done by 'today' i.e. yesterday. My defence in my e-mail will be.... well I haven't slept yet, so it still completely counts. Don't think he'd accept 'I had a **** day and then my dad called and said they were having lobster on Saturday so I hopped on a train a went home like a hysterical girl.' On the plus side, now attempting to write an essay whilst watching Dave.
Reply 1599
I really ought to try sleeping...

Latest

Trending

Trending