The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you want to be fair, you'd also link to the Jews who seem to be against Israel's policy in regards to Palestine. Dare I say it, anti-Zionist Jews?

What? You're pro Israel, how do you think they're traitors?

Or do you think they're traitors to their own people?
Bubbles*de*Milo
What? You're pro Israel, how do you think they're traitors?

Or do you think they're traitors to their own people?

I think that may have been tongue in cheek, Bubbles my love...
FiveFiveSix
I think that may have been tongue in cheek, Bubbles my love...

:eviltongue:
Reply 5
If you want to be fair, you'd also link to the Jews who seem to be against Israel's policy in regards to Palestine. Dare I say it, anti-Zionist Jews?

That's pretty much common knowledge. What's surprising is that there are Arabs on the other side of the fence which share political view's in line with Israel's.
Bubbles*de*Milo
:eviltongue:

:hubba:
Reply 7
Meus

Those are being mentioned in almost every Israel - bashing thread.

It's rarely mentioned that some Arabs are supportive of Israel.

In particular it's rarely mentioned that Druze and Bedouins do not object to Israel's existence and even serve in the IDF.
Reply 8
Axes
That's pretty much common knowledge. What's surprising is that there are Arabs on the other side of the fence which share political view's in line with Israel's.

You'll always find people like this in every walk of life
Reply 9
borismor
Those are being mentioned in almost every Israel - bashing thread.

It's rarely mentioned that some Arabs are supportive of Israel.

In particular it's rarely mentioned that Druze and Bedouins do not object to Israel's existence and even serve in the IDF.

Betrayal has a history in that region doesn't it
Reply 10
Meus
You'll always find people like this in every walk of life

Note that some of the e-mails there stand in strong contrast to allegations of Israel discriminating Arabs.
Bloody Israel, I am sick of every second post on TSR being about that country the size of Wales.
Reply 12
borismor
Note that some of the e-mails there stand in strong contrast to allegations of Israel discriminating Arabs.

Generalisations of such stereotypes - whether it be claims of Israel's discriminating against Arabs or Arabs discriminating against Jews - should never be taken so literally as cold truths that apply to all. Show me an Israeli who would marry off his daughter to an Arab and I'll show you an Arab willing to do the same
Reply 13
It's not surprising there are lots of Arabs supporting Israel.
For one, Arabs living in Israel have greater rights than those living anywhere else in the Middle East. Israel is one of the few countries in the Middle East where Arab women can vote for example.

Also the Arab camp must have some sensible people not supporting terrorism of the Palestinians...
Reply 14
Meus

Why do you think they are nesseceraly traitors for presenting different political views?
Reply 15
Meus
Show me an Israeli who would marry off his daughter to an Arab and I'll show you an Arab willing to do the same

Actually there ARE Jewish women married to Arabs in Israel.

Finding a Jewish man married to an Arab women is more difficult, and I've never heard of something like that.
Reply 16
Meus

Betrayal?

The Druze , Beduins, and the Palestinians are not the same people and do not have the same aspirations.

At times they even fight each other, see the civil war in Lebanon.
Reply 17
jamessimth5
Bloody Israel, I am sick of every second post on TSR being about that country the size of Wales.

Wales? Where is that? :eek3: Wait, I don't care.
Reply 18
I think its agreed that Borismor is a conniving little **** who only cares about his opinion. Im sure it was him who negged repped me saying im a "typical uneducated muslim" lol

on a side note, who can I complain to about that rep?
Reply 19
i-Citizen
I think its agreed that Borismor is a conniving little **** who only cares about his opinion. Im sure it was him who negged repped me saying im a "typical uneducated muslim" lol

on a side note, who can I complain to about that rep?

No point really. You'll see why.

Latest

Trending

Trending