The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
You.
£7 billion. That would make me extremely happy
Reply 42
The power to manipulate time, a la Bernard's watch, but you could go back/forwards in time too, and you COULD use it for personal gain/greed.
Reply 43
Nothing to be honest - but now you've started me thinking about it!
Comm Tiger
Love

This.

Haft_Hasht_Shish
Put on one stone. Seriously, it's the hardest thing ever. That or go over to the states to have a coffee and chat with a mate.

Come over to the fitness forum and we'll berate you for not eating enough. How much are you eating?
The ability to freeze time for however long I want. All the things I can do during that time...
Reply 46
To be able to wake up late tomorrow morning rather than waking up early to do sh!tty media.
Reply 47
Sex. Or failing that, a cwtch will do.
Reply 48
mmm...Zoey Deschanel
Reply 49
I find it pretty appalling that i'd like sex. This is the first time in about a week. Oh god i feel like such a perv......
Reply 50
All the Xmen's powers and to ace my exams that start next week ...
For exams to be over.
Saffie
mum to come home.. or at least ring me. but she won't. she never does.

If I was a girl, I'd go awwwww.
But as I'm not, I'll just say I really feel for you.

Mine's dead if that's any consolation.
at the moment it's a certain girl

or to elaborate, it's the clunge of the certain girl
a baby
Reply 55
Finish this blasted coursework.
That certain someone to make contact with me.
Something to eat. :smile:
Chumbaniya

Come over to the fitness forum and we'll berate you for not eating enough. How much are you eating?

Def not enough. I don't think I've hit 1000 calories today. I've been procrastinating from posting in the Fitness section because the usual replies are 'read the stickies' but will do so asap.
$1 Trillion, although I suspect that may not be enough for me :unsure:
Reply 58
to get rid of all the exam stress- no actually to know everything needed for my exams so i pass!!
Haft_Hasht_Shish
Def not enough. I don't think I've hit 1000 calories today. I've been procrastinating from posting in the Fitness section because the usual replies are 'read the stickies' but will do so asap.

No freakin' wonder it's hard - you'd have to be phenomenally small to not lose weight eating that much. Try 3000 as a start.

Latest

Trending

Trending