The Student Room Group

Celtic or Rangers?

I'm thinking about switching to supporting one of these Glasgow giants but who should I choose?

Celtic or Rangers?
celtic
Original post by Kentinho99
I'm thinking about switching to supporting one of these Glasgow giants but who should I choose?

Celtic or Rangers?

Rangers, not even a question.

Why would you bother supporting a club that has the interests of Ireland while living in the UK??
Original post by rxyaltyx
celtic

Thanks but why. What makes them stand out from Rangers
Original post by McDonaldsEmploy
Rangers, not even a question.

Why would you bother supporting a club that has the interests of Ireland while living in the UK??

Well tbh I like Ireland. I mean I don't want to go into the politics and things but I do like our neighbours in Ireland. I mean yes I'm from the UK and live in England but I want to chose Celtic or Rangers
Rangers:smile:
Rangers got the top ten league titles so its a very obvious choice
I think what makes Celtics stand out is that they are a part of Old Firm
(edited 2 years ago)
Celtic.
As a former Celtic fan I think they're both a bit played out now tbh, I'd rather support elsewhere.
Both sides have fans consumed by hatred and that's not good but out of the two I'd take Celtic.
Celtic :smile:
Celtic
Rangers
Do you prefer orange/blue or green?
I was lucky enough to attend both Ibrox and Parkhead back in August and thought Celtic was the better matchday experience.
Reply 15
Graffiti on the waaaaaaaaaaall
Rangers
I would go for Celtic in my opinion.
As a regular attendance to the home of the most successful team in Scotland or if not the world with most domestic trophies with world record 55 titles it's Rangers all day long for me.
Atmosphere second to none at the ground as you feel the stadium vibrates when supporters are jumping up and down, not felt that sort of atmosphere elsewhere.
Reply 19
Glasgooooal

Quick Reply

Latest