The Student Room Group

is it normal for a girl to miss her period by 2 days?

I am very paronoid.

I met this girl (see previous threads) and did stuff with her 3 different times, once i came outside of her(using a condom), a second time i ejacluated on her panties when she was on her period, and a third time, i didnt come at all while using a condom mybe brke it?

anyways, i spoek to her 2day, after not speaking to her since ther last time, n i asked her if her period had come yet it was due 2 days ago, she said no, (but she said she came off the pill 3 months go so she can be ireegular cause of it)

is there ne room for concern on my half? i am so paranoid, cant do ne revison etc, n i dont really know her well, she wont do a preg test cause she says there's no need too? (im just worried cause a friend of mine made a joke about how she will try n get pregnant so she can get money! - she knows about my family worth etc?) but im just paranoid, i dont want her to clal me in 2 weeks vefore my alevels and tell me she is pregnant or show up in 9 months with a kid

im writing this more to get my thoughts clear but please just give me sum advice sum1

edit: oh yeah my biggest concern is my parents finding out if it did happen cause id get chucked out of the house :frown:
thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes two days late is very normal. Nothing to worry about.
Reply 2
Upto how many days is normal?
Reply 3
Yes it is normal for girls to have irregular peirods so no need at all to worry :smile: if it doesnt come in a month then tell her to go to her GP :smile:
Reply 4
Well you obviously should ahve been careful from the begining (I assume the second time you didn't use a condom)

Anyway it's exam time and most people are going to be stressed. Periods tend to be up in the air with high stress. And if she is worried about being pregnant then there is a highly chance of it being late through the stress of that. I really wouldn't worry about it. I'm regular most months but sometimes can be 4-5 days late just through stress or being plain annoying.
With coming off of the pill as well it is just to be expected really.

There is a stickied thread that goes over stuff like this at the top of this forum. Read through it, it should help reassure you.
Reply 5
erm..from what I understand..and what uve written.. uve aint come inside the girl..so you souldnt worry..hmm my ex she had one o those things in her arm so there was no chance of her gettin pregnant...ahh happy days..
its ok having a shagpal but carry on with her if u really like her, sometimes its not woth it for an hour two of pleasure. :wink:
LondonBoy

I don't think there is a normal, I wouldn't worry just yet - two days is nothing really.
Reply 7
keano
uve aint come inside the girl..so you souldnt worry..

Um, you do realise a girl can still get pregnant if you don't come inside her don't you?
Reply 8
Luize
Well you obviously should ahve been careful from the begining (I assume the second time you didn't use a condom)

Anyway it's exam time and most people are going to be stressed. Periods tend to be up in the air with high stress. And if she is worried about being pregnant then there is a highly chance of it being late through the stress of that. I really wouldn't worry about it. I'm regular most months but sometimes can be 4-5 days late just through stress or being plain annoying.
With coming off of the pill as well it is just to be expected really.

There is a stickied thread that goes over stuff like this at the top of this forum. Read through it, it should help reassure you.

so from ejaculating on panties while she is on her period there is a chance? those buggers cna get through!?
Reply 9
Nothing to worry about really, I was once 120 days late!
Reply 10
LondonBoy
so from ejaculating on panties while she is on her period there is a chance? those buggers cna get through!?

There is the risk of STIs not just pregnancy. (I assume the second time there was intercourse...)
And as you weren't sure if the condom broke or not the third time...
Reply 11
Luize
There is the risk of STIs not just pregnancy. (I assume the second time there was intercourse...)
And as you weren't sure if the condom broke or not the third time...

no yuck i wudnt do that
it was dry sex but she had panties and i had nothing,

yeah second third time, i used a condom, but cause i was a bit pissed it might have broken, so precum maybe? do u realise when it breaks?
Reply 12
ditzy blonde
Um, you do realise a girl can still get pregnant if you don't come inside her don't you?

but arent the chances really really low..even lower if she was her period...I need to read more about it really..
yes, you would realise if it broke.

Don't worry yet, start to worry in a week. Girls are late all the time!

We women don't have periods like clockwork you know, it isn't like "ooo look day 28 I must have a period today"
LondonBoy

About 9 months.
Reply 15
LondonBoy

Aw sweetie, don't worry.

Girls who come off the pill can have seriously irregular periods for a long time :smile: She's been blasting a pill-full of Hormones into her body every day, she'll be all over the place :smile:

Was she on the pill at the time?
Reply 16
LondonBoy

They;re not bloody geniuses! To seep through a layer of material *and* find their way all the way up *there* is very, very unlikely. And most girls are at a point in their cycle where it is most unlikely to fall pregnant whilst on their period..
Reply 17
Dreama
They;re not bloody geniuses! To seep through a layer of material *and* find their way all the way up *there* is very, very unlikely.

I bet you...my boys are :biggrin:
nah..its very unlikely
Reply 18
COMPLETELY normal. definitely. the chances of her actually being pregnant are millions to one in your situation. the pill always messes up periods, i didn't have one for months and it was fine! if it still doesn't come and you're really worried just talk to her and maybe go to the doctor together..?

but yeh, seriously, very normal. C x
Reply 19
LOL Super-Sperm! Doo-Doo-Doo!

Latest