The Student Room Group

Grants at manchester university

Hi,

I have been told that they have reduced the bursary given to students who gain 2 As from ÂŁ5000 to ÂŁ3000. I was kind of looking forward to getting the 5000, but i do agree with why they have reduced it...it is becaue they have raised the bar on the household income of an applicant.

It is still going to hard, especially without the other 2000. does anyone know if they have lowered the maximum bursary scholarship from ÂŁ5000 to ÂŁ3000 as well? And if not, are there are anyother scholarships available that i can possibly get at manchester? I know it is all stated on their website, but its a bit unclear as to which one you are legible to.

Reply 1
Mate if you are going to give a stupid answer, please dont even bother. You are making yourself look stupid.

I was asking, not complaining ok? I don't think you understood the reason for this thread. Go spam somewhere else.
Reply 2
you only get the bursary for the 3As if your income is low enough.
my friend got the full ÂŁ5000 this year, but i dunno if its changed for next year, so not much help!
Bobzilla123
Mate if you are going to give a stupid answer, please dont even bother. You are making yourself look stupid.

I was asking, not complaining ok? I don't think you understood the reason for this thread. Go spam somewhere else.

Thank you very much for the rep. I will return the favour tomorrow. :smile:
Reply 4
terms-and-conditions
Thank you very much for the rep. I will return the favour tomorrow. :smile:

Well done. Acting very mature. Now get a grip of your life.

Latest

Trending

Trending