The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

FiveFiveSix
Interesting... Mossad don't tend to arse around, they're easily one of the finest intelligence agencies in the world.

They've been caught a few times though. Recently in Egypt and also New Zealand (of all places...)
Bubbles*de*Milo
My dad would be amazing for Mossad; speaks Hebrew, Arabic, English... 7 languages fluently. Except he pretty much hates Israel. :\

you'd be pretty good too. You should apply.
Reply 22
FiveFiveSix
Interesting... Mossad don't tend to arse around, they're easily one of the finest intelligence agencies in the world.

Using polonium-210 in middle of London is kickass, Mossad are amateurs.
Dirac Delta Function
you'd be pretty good too. You should apply.

Don't speak Hebrew. Don't speak Arabic. Not a massive fan of Israel - think they'd reject me tbh..
Reply 24
So far they have not presented even one shred of evidence to prove that these are indeed Mossad agents. Could be - but there's just no proof.

What is funny though is how Nasrallah gave a speech and called for a death sentence for those "agenst" - only for us to find out today that the UN investigation committee of Rafik Hariri's murder has led directly to

Hezbullah.http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,626412,00.html

The tragedy of Lebanon is that to this very day they can't tell their friends from their enemies.
Reply 25
I think MOSSAD fight for Israel nothing to do with Religion? Ive heard of Muslims being in MOSSAD!

But MOSSAD are not good enough has the Russian but they are better than MI5/6
borismor
So far they have not presented even one shred of evidence to prove that these are indeed Mossad agents. Could be - but there's just no proof.

What is funny though is how Nasrallah gave a speech and called for a death sentence for those "agenst" - only for us to find out today that the UN investigation committee of Rafik Hariri's murder has led directly to

Hezbullah.http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,626412,00.html

The tragedy of Lebanon is that to this very day they can't tell their friends from their enemies.

Anonymous sources.
Reply 27
ajp100688
Of course they fight for Israel and not Judaism, the Israeli state is not some kind of revolutionary jewish state intent on the spread of judaism across the whole world, it's not a modern day equivalent of Lenin/Trotsky's Soviet Union :rolleyes: Theres also plenty of Muslims who are Israeli citizens, over one million at the last count, many of whom have fought in the IDF, it's not as simple as just Islam vs Judaism.

As an aside the Russian security services are bloody awful, they made a massive hash up of Chechnya until recently and seem to spend more time having to kill off their own renegade members (Litvinenko) than actually trying to defend their country from real threats.

Yehh but Russia they have good intelligence. MOSSAD is still young yet and MI5/6 just abort there operations by leaving USB Memory Sticks,Laptops and Sensitive information lying around! Also they recentley aborted a operation in Columbia to do with Drugs and took all there agents out of there!

Then theres Al-Fayed who accused BBC working with MI6 LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPkeFu2PRE
no surprises there :biggrin:
Amit92
Yehh but Russia they have good intelligence. MOSSAD is still young yet and MI5/6 just abort there operations by leaving USB Memory Sticks,Laptops and Sensitive information lying around! Also they recentley aborted a operation in Columbia to do with Drugs and took all there agents out of there!

Then theres Al-Fayed who accused BBC working with MI6 LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPkeFu2PRE

The Egyptian shopkeeper is a fantasist and a nutter. Why he isn't slung out of England on his ear, I'll never know.
Reply 30
Dirac Delta Function
They've been caught a few times though. Recently in Egypt and also New Zealand (of all places...)

New Zealand? Link?
Reply 31
Well....What a surprise:rolleyes:
Reply 32
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Anonymous sources.

Speigel is a respectable newspaper. I doubt they would publish such strong allegations without a reason.
Reply 33
FiveFiveSix
The Egyptian shopkeeper is a fantasist and a nutter. Why he isn't slung out of England on his ear, I'll never know.

He has a right to say what he wants as long as he isn't hurting anyone.
Reply 34
WokSz
He has a right to say what he wants as long as he isn't hurting anyone.

or insisting hate! Which, let's face it, can mean a lot of different things.
Reply 35
I personally think both the barmaid and the people around him over reacted. They obviously couldn't deal with someone not sharing the same opinion as them.
Reply 36
Mossad busted by the Lebs of all the places what are they still doing in Lebanon I mean they killed the president and caused chaos ever since what more?
Reply 37
Disorder
Mossad busted by the Lebs of all the places what are they still doing in Lebanon I mean they killed the president and caused chaos ever since what more?

Did your crystal ball tell you that Mossad killed their president?
Reply 38
ITT: People argue about which secret service is better than the other, whilst having next to no knowledge on any of them

give yourselves a round of applause

if you're going to argue about something, don't make it so pointless!

Latest

Trending

Trending