The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Maths at AS. Did **** all for C1 and C2, got 80 and 98 respectively. S1 doesn't seem to hard either and I'm not putting much into it.
three days - 5hrs a day
Reply 3
1 Night of Geography, got an A

But it also depends on the person, wether they retain the information or not and other matters such as if they're alert etc

I had 74% attendance so I pretty much ravaged Geog the night before, still scraped an A with 81% though!
Reply 4
About 20 minutes for a Business module in January. :yep: Possibly one of the easiest exams I've ever done (AQA BUSS1).
Reply 5
Three hours. It was for philosophy.
2 hours the night before both AS ICT modules =D
haha did no revision for short course RS *does that count*
got an A* wtf -- I didn't listen in the lessons either.....in fact...all we ever did was watch 'the island'

results day 'wonder how well (well being U) I've failed RS...WTF A* :lolwut:'
3 days for PSYA2 in January.
Psychology, I did very little and I'm pretty sure I've got a very high A, still dropping it.
Few hours for C1.
Reply 11
AS-levels.

Excluding those - probably "transport economics", just learnt a graph to do with taxation & externalities for the essay section.
Reply 12
Akkuz
About 20 minutes for a Business module in January. :yep: Possibly one of the easiest exams I've ever done (AQA BUSS1).

This! 100% UMS with about 2 hours revision the previous night.
1 day for Economics, got 276 / 300
Reply 14
1 night of Law after literally not knowing any of the sylabus/exam layout, got an A.
Reply 15
Adam92
This! 100% UMS with about 2 hours revision the previous night.

That test is out of 60 and the maximum UMS is 80. :p:
Reply 16
At GCSE I spent pretty much no time on ICT and got an A*. At A-Level I dunno yet. I have Law in a week and not revised yet. And I had my English which I only revised for the day before, so I shall let you know when I find out :p:
Reply 17
I gave like an hour each to English Language and Computer Studies (both GCSE) and came out with an A* in both. :smile:

As far as AS in concerned, I gave like 2-3 hours for Psychology P1 (the night before the exam!) and around 2 hours for Psychology P2 (on the day of the exam!) and had a pretty swell paper. Still waiting for the result though.

Similarly, I gave like an 4-5 hours for Computing P1 and around 15-20 minutes for General Paper. Pretty much aced both the exams. :biggrin: Haven't got the result yet though!
For the core maths all thats done is whats covered in lesson time... no revision as such.
Reply 19
Akkuz
That test is out of 60 and the maximum UMS is 80. :p:

Hence the % :wink:

Latest