The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I went into Lush to get my sister something for her birthday. How anybody could spend longer than 15 minutes in there, let alone work there is beyond me. It absolutley stank! Anyway, lol...
In terms of your interview I think the best thing to do is just to relax and not come across too nervous. I guess you'll be dealing with customers so they don't want you to be really shy or unapproachable. Think about the questions they may ask you. At my Tesco interview I had the following: "When have you had to work as team?", "What do you do in your free time?" and "Explain where you have shown commitment and hard work in your working life?". I don't know about Lush, but in mine they focused on work-based questions rather than academics and school/college. They asked about my hobbies and lubs etc too (just general stuff I suppose to get a feel about you as a person). Don't be nervous - that's the worse thing you can do.
Reply 2
I got a job there.

I'm not sure how. i just was all outgoing and happy and oh i love baths/nature/trees

Which i do
Reply 3
So jealous, it's my number 1 place to work in retail...

Latest

Trending

Trending