The Student Room Group

How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
When i'm at uni probably on average every 3 weeks. At home normally every day pretty much, we have pretty much the same group of friends and he lives in the town I work in so it isnt hard for me to see him just for an hour or so, or stay round his after we have all been out to the pub or whatever.
Reply 41
the exact opposite of the poster above. At uni pretty much every day, we're in the same circle of friends and halls, and then in the summer about every three weeks or so...
Reply 42
I used to see mine everyday at college and then once or twice a week in holidays which compared to a lot of my friends was a lot less. now we are in a LDR and its been anything from once every 2 1/2 months to once every 5 atm i probably wont see him until september. i think the right amount of time is what is right for you without it affecting your relationships with friends/family or the ability to get work done.
Been together a year and a half, hes still in the frantic working all hours period of setting up a business so I only see him for a couple of hours most nights before sleeping over. Wish it was 24/7 though! :smile:
Reply 44
CocoBean
Everyday at the moment :biggrin:

Same, although when we aint been able to see each other for a day or two, the day we do is really nice :biggrin: feels like not seen him in a week haha
Reply 45
2 times a week, there's times I don't see him 3-4 weeks straight. i get sick of people very easily.
Reply 46
Been together almost 2 years, in holidays see each other pretty much every day unless either of us are away. In term time usually he stays over on Wednesdays, and then we spend most of the weekend together. But at the moment only seeing him once a week because of exams. We argue more when we don't see each other, I guess we both get a bit stressed. Don't know what it's going to be like for two weeks during summer...

It isn't good to be totally dependent on seeing each other though, don't get into a habit.
Been together 6 months, it's everyday atm as we're at Uni together, and *in the same flat* :p: it does get suffocating at times so it's nice to do most things separately otherwise you just exist as a unit and lose your own sense of identity. But over the summer holidays we won't be seeing each other much as we live at opposite ends of the country. We're used to seeing each other everyday, so in the holidays it's really hard to go without seeing him for a couple of days let alone weeks/ months. I'd rather we just got to see each other a few times a week consistently rather than EVERYDAY --> hardly ever for a while. It throws me all the time.
About twice a week, which is just fine. :yes:
Most days, as we go to the same school and don't live far from each other, but if we have plans we just don't see each other, no complaining. Its nice. Plus we have the same friend circle, so can spend time with friends as well as each other.
I see my boyfriend normally twice a week. Our schools are next to each other, so we always see each other Wednesday's breaktimes. And then in the weekend. His parents are really strict, so I'm not able to see him for the whole day either, which is annoying, so only for like 5 hours in the evening. Come the summer though.... XD
Reply 51
i_<3_you
so true, and i personally think makes love stronger :P :yep:

I've done this and tbh, I'm useless at it. It would seem in the past that absence definately makes my heart wander, rather than fonder.

Granted, it's probably because I was with the wrong guy, but still. I love my boyfriend and so naturally I want to spend a lot of time with him.

In answer to the question, most of the time we spend every night together.
I live with him!
Reply 53
We've been together nearly 8 months and during term time, every day at school. But we live quite far away from each other (half hour's drive - and neither of us can drive yet) so we tend to go out after school maybe once/twice a week (we both have lots of commitments) and once every other weekend or so? Depends on what time of the year it is - we're both quite academic and because of lots of exams all squished together (and some personal problems meaning he lost a lot of revision time over Easter and needs to revise lots now), I haven't seen in him the flesh for 3 weeks, and won't for another week. In the holidays I'd say maybe 3 times over 2 weeks? Doesn't sound like a lot but we speak every day by text/phone/msnand go on webcam all the time, and it seems to work :smile:
Reply 54
Every couple of days at the moment (he's my coach you see...) but that's set to change when I graduate.
me and my boyfriend live very near each other so we see each other almost every day. we also have a very close group of mutual friends, so we spend a lot of time out together as well as staying in - it works for us!
On average about every 3 weeks :smile: Which is actually awesome due to our like 250 mile distance. Still gets me down sometimes but hold out for the good times! Just in our longest gap atm though of like 9 weeks. But the time we got over summer will be amazing :smile:
i see my gf every single day 10am-10pm (not including school - i am going into year 11, she is starting collage) however she said to me that we spend too much time together, i don't think we do, but thats because i have seen her every single day for the past 6 months. whenever I'm not with her all i want to do is cry or i'll feel sick because I'm not by her side. its hard but when i ask her how often will we see each other then, she replies with "not sure" and that is very hard. especially because she is my first love and i would see her more if i could. over time i reckon we will see eachother twice a week if we are lucky, and that is painful but its true. I'm just so scared of pushing her away and thats where i go wrong, i need to let her have her own space.
i see my gf every single day 10am-10pm (not including school - i am going into year 11, she is starting collage) however she said to me that we spend too much time together, i don't think we do, but thats because i have seen her every single day for the past 6 months. whenever I'm not with her all i want to do is cry or i'll feel sick because I'm not by her side. its hard but when i ask her how often will we see each other then, she replies with "not sure" and that is very hard. especially because she is my first love and i would see her more if i could. over time i reckon we will see eachother twice a week if we are lucky, and that is painful but its true. I'm just so scared of pushing her away and thats where i go wrong, i need to let her have her own space.
If i only had someone i could love on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending