The Student Room Group

How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

We have lived together for the last 5 years so its been every day since then but before that, we still saw each other every day too. He used to walk over to my mum's to see me every day after work. Very rarely had a day apart and that was usually just because one of us was ill. We were best friends before dating so we were used to spending so much time together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
once or twice a week. three times at a push. because i'm at uni and he works full time until like 12/1am every night. So we just make it work, we do miss eachother but it works. Been together 2 years :smile:
I don’t know why anyone is complaining about only once a weekI only see mine maybe once every two week if I’m lucky and you know I’m starting to think I’m just not special at allBut whatever.Don’t complain about once a week...that’s enough to actually bond with a person
all day all night baby 365

Spoiler

Reply 64
LDR, haven't seen him in 3 months but will be seeing him next week. The longest we've gone is 4 months.
Reply 65
Me and my husband never had a real dating period, we moved in together after about 2 months. Lived together for just under a year before getting married aha...

On a serious note, we're both relatively busy (I work at least 1 day on the weekend and go to school 09:00 until about 16:00 on the weekdays) but it's made up when we literally occupy the same living space. It can feel a bit much sometimes, but overall I feel it evens out.
My boyfriend and I have been together 9 months on Tuesday. We love each other and usually see each other 1 or 2 times a week because I have sixth form and he works. But sometimes it’s hard for example this week I only saw him for about 3 hours, and I feel this isn’t enough.
i see my bf every week day due to uni ,,: )
maybe once a week we'll hang out outside of uni . Maybe once every two weeks we'll sleep together?

I'm happy with it atm! bc we go to the same uni we see each other a lot. think if we lived apart and saw each other less than once a week i'd miss him
Sometimes just once a week. He works retail and I'm 9-5, so often he works weekends or he doesn't finish work till 10 so it can be difficult seeing each other which sucks. If he's off during the week he'll pick me up after work and come back to mine but even then he can't stay over as he has to get home for his dog. We make the most of our time together tho. But it would be nice to have weekends together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending