The Student Room Group

A boy farted in our exam

Scroll to see replies

Ermm someone walked in meant to have an exam at 2 05 and walked in at around 4 and said have i got an exam (bit late) :wink:
my friend who generally falls asleep in every exam! who is also a veryy heavy sleeper, you have to do alot to wake him! in our GCSE maths exam he fell asleep which was normal and then suddenly there was this thud coming from the front of the hall and there was him sprawled across the floor. still fast asleep. the examiner prodding him n alsorts. it was soo funny.
Reply 82
last year for gcse, i think it was the biology practical paper, but anyway - there was a bird in our exam hall and it kept flying over our heads to the other side of the room. was quite funny.

the invigilator fell asleep in one of my exams this year! he started snoring as well! it was only me and one other guy in the whole hall though.
Dev25
Who in there right mind would point that out...

The same people who ask whether there's any homework.
omg in my geog exam, i had the itchiest ass

it was actually so bad there was so many people behind me i could do anything i was just wiggling in my seat the whole time =0
Reply 85
my stomach was rumbling very loudly for about five minutes last Tuesday during my RS exam. Everyone was staring at me so i knew how that boy felt!
Reply 86
5 seconds?! What was he eating???
Okay, I feel for the poor guy but you can't help but laugh! I'd love if someone burped or farted in the exam! It would break that awful tension.
My advice is talk to the poor guy, he's probably on the verge of suicide...
In my exam hall, there are pigeons nesting there and they make the most enraging cooing noices as you try to concentrate. I swear, I have never wanted to kill something (short of Nick Griffin) as much as had done then.
Bruv I farted bare loud in an ICT exam. Even vigilator started smirking. Everyone knew it was me and I did it purposely for jokes enit Cause I finished and was bored. I was so proud of myself that day.
Reply 88
Today in my Geography exam somebody farted behind me. I didn't hear it, but could definately smell it. Couldn't concentrate for the rest of the exam, the smell didn't go away just lingered around my me :frown:
Reply 89
Amandem
It was approximately 5 seconds long. After the deadly blast, he hung his head down to avoid people knowing it was him.:rofl:

Alas, everyone knew and the whole exam hall just screamed with laughter. Even the teachers were laughing at him. He was very, very close to crying. Very embarassing and that bastard also made me laugh that hard that I couldn't concentrate on my test(geography):p:

Anywho, any embarrassing moments in an exam ( yourself or other)?

AYLA HAS A LITTLE STIFFY! sorry but it turns me on so much lol! get in touch people, im on msn and i have cam!! :P
Meh we just get the criers. Not that I don't sympathise but still...
equinox3o0o

see what i did there

Reply 92
I'm one of three people in my year who have a disability that allows us to use laptops in our GCSEs so we all sit on the stage behind everyone else. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago in our English Literature exam the table of the person sitting next to me decided to collapse.

I guess this isn't so much of a problem if you're sat in the hall with papers and lots of other people around, but to be isolated, above and behind everyone else, with a laptop, 3 books and a paper on your desk is rather embaressing.

It took him about 10 minutes to get set back up again because of all the tables etc and the laptop decided it didn't like running on battery and cut out when the A/C adapter fell out.

Poor guy :frown:

(And yes, everyone turned around at the huge sound and sniggered)
Nah nothing beats this. A guy actually was so scared of his exam that when we were sitting the maths exam by Edexcel on may the 19th, he actually pucked up as soon as the invigulator gave him his exam paper which was even funnier because he was doing higher and that he was one of the cleverest guys in the year. In the exam hall all you could hear was high pitched laughter and the invigulator that had been pucked on got so pissed off that he actually started shouting at him lol. Its true and dont think that im lying coz we took a pic of him and the invigulator hahahaha
Reply 94
tom
:laugh:

:clap2: LMAOOOOO!!! that is absolutely HILARIOUS ...gosh how did he live with himself... and my o my what happened wen he got up afta the exam :eek:

Apparently, he works at Greggs now.
Reply 95
Independent007
Nah nothing beats this. A guy actually was so scared of his exam that when we were sitting the maths exam by Edexcel on may the 19th, he actually pucked up as soon as the invigulator gave him his exam paper which was even funnier because he was doing higher and that he was one of the cleverest guys in the year. In the exam hall all you could hear was high pitched laughter and the invigulator that had been pucked on got so pissed off that he actually started shouting at him lol. Its true and dont think that im lying coz we took a pic of him and the invigulator hahahaha

invigilator is a dick man! everyone suffers from nerves, that guy is probably gonna be scared of exams for life now. Taking a pic? too far man too far
Reply 96
Independent007

lol thats ite :P
lol you actually bombed it!
Reply 98
RobBie20
pucked?

i have a horrible feelin what it meant but just wanted to be sure lol

he obviously is referring to a hockey puck :rolleyes:
Reply 99
Does anyone else know that ringtone that was the word 'message' repeated over and over by some guy that got more agitated and higher pitched? That went off in our exam hall and the invigilator rushed to find it. The longer it went on, the more rushed the examiner was to find it. Eventually, it was like the phone was screaming at the increasingly flustered invigilator. It was so hilarious to watch.

Quick Reply

Latest