The Student Room Group

A boy farted in our exam

Scroll to see replies

Amandem
It was approximately 5 seconds long. After the deadly blast, he hung his head down to avoid people knowing it was him.:rofl:

Alas, everyone knew and the whole exam hall just screamed with laughter. Even the teachers were laughing at him. He was very, very close to crying. Very embarassing and that bastard also made me laugh that hard that I couldn't concentrate on my test(geography):p:

Anywho, any embarrassing moments in an exam ( yourself or other)?

Sounds seriously hilarious! :laugh: Poor him, the teachers shouldn't have laughed. =O Didn't anyone get disqualified for laughing?
Reply 101
i remember when i was in year 11 i had to watch over year 8 doing a science exam and this boy he believed that he had done so bad that 20 mins through it he got up and ripped his exam paper and was crying. More sad then funny but still drama.
Reply 102
According to some friends of mine, in their GCSE music exam they were listening to the mission impossible theme and began making sneaky gestures such as pulling the pin of a grenade and lobbing it to the guy two desks away. The exam then descended into chaos as one of them (I lived with this guy last year and it's entirely in-character) jumped up and started stalking down the isles with a pseudo-pistol.

I'm inclined to believe this story because the guy who told me it couldn't lie to save his life and, given that it's a music aural exam invigilated by one of their friends' mother, this sort of havoc may just be kept quiet.
Reply 103
when i was doing GCSEs one boy took a joke book with him and once he finished the exam took it out and started reading it.

last year when i was invigilating, a boy doing A-level geography, sneaked in his exercise book and during the first half exam sat and did absoletely nothing at the beginning of the second exam, asked to go to the toilet, an invigiliator accompnaied him, he looked in the book came back and aced the exam within 20 mins, after reporting him to the teachers, they did a search and found his book and he got excluded from all exams
Reply 104
I answered my phone for about 10 seconds before hanging up. Its funny how retards get all worked up over minor things.
Geography mock in January:
My phone started ringing. Which is bad enough, considering phones weren't allowed on the premises at all. The ringtone was 'Stop humping the laser, Mini-me!'
um, i've had an invigilator's ass crack in my face. :l
also, during a maths exam, an invigilator came up to me , i was so worried thinking OMAGAD wat have i done, turns out, the girl next to me complained about me tapping on my calculator too loud. i mean, come onnnnn.
Reply 107
tropical-twist3
My phone went off ...in my pocket :eek:
Everyone looked at me and I started coughing to cover it up...the invigilator was the only person who didn't hear. Lucky escape.

That is a lucky escape!
That happened to me once, but luckily it wasn't a proper test, and the phone was going off in my bag so i couldnt do anything, but I was like coughing when the teacher walked past, so it was all okay.

Also, our school is so harsh, in my business studies 'mock' last year, in year 10, my friend was like sitting on a desk to the left of me, and like we got in trouble and had our study leave revoked because we were 'communicating'. It was soo dumb.
Reply 108
:rofl: !!!

Luckyyy! I swear if that happened at my school you wouldn't live to hear the second word of that ringtone!

I know it's so unfair how some schools are so lenient, I mean I got told of for making eye contact in a year 10 mock!
But people on here take their phones in exams, and I guess the invigilators don't want to be harsh, and people on here also said their teachers were whispering them the answers or somethings, so unfair!
My teachers/invigilators are p*ss annoying, they are so strict.
Reply 109
nigel_s

A better one though was when a teacher tried to find people who had phones on in the exam by doing a bluetooth scan. He just read a name off the list without realising what it said. Unfourtunately for him (but to the whole year's amusement) it was "I ****ed your mum last nite". He went very red and started shouting. A lot.

Lol that's sooo funny about the bluetooth thing!!! :biggrin:
Reply 110
awwwww! bless him! couldnt stop laughing when i read that though! nothing much funny happens in our exams! we had a phone go off but thats about it!
Reply 111
Haha, in one of ours, one of the invidulators must have had the most embarrassing days of her life. My friend had only brought in one pen, and it was a Family Guy pen with Quagmire's face on it. Clicking the pen made voices of some of Quagmire's quotes, and so clearly, my friend didn't want that going off in the exam, so she temporarily exchanged it for an ordinary pen. About half way through the exam, one of the invidulators decided to have a look at the pen, and accidentally clicked it, and all anyone could hear was this weird laugh coming from the pen. The invidulator looked horrified :p:

About five minutes later, she tripped over the leg of someone's table and went flying across the exam hall, which must have been equally, if not more embarrassing for her, and a few minutes before the end of the exam, her mobile phone went off with some really cringy rap ringtone :biggrin:

After that, she just sat in the corner of the exam hall looking VERY embarrassed.
Reply 112
MewMachine

In my History exam last year I put my hand up for more paper and two invilgilators walked towards me, both trying to give me some. They both started walking faster and the one that lost just did a complete U-turn and walked away :yep:

Not quite as funny but still :smile:

All the invigilators seem to rush to get to someone, like someone put their hand up in the french exam and an invigilator from the other side of the room was coming and then a closer invigilator came to her, and the other invigilator could see her going but she stilll kept going untill she lost.
They must do this because it must seem fun as they have nothing else to do.
Also whenever an invigilator says '5 Minutes Left', they look so happy with themselves, and there's this one lady who always does it and seems so proud of herself :confused: sad sad people
Reply 113
Some guy missed his chair when trying to sit down after coming in
very funny but i was sort of silent laughter, yknow?
Reply 114
i never take my phone with me into exams, to avoid things like it going off happening.

There's really not much reason to take it with you.
Reply 115
Nick Longjohnson
I always let it go silent...there's always a risk though

It's quite thrilling tbh.
Oh today someone didn't put their name on the exam paper so their exam won't be marked. Lesson: always write your name on the paper first thing!

Our exam hall gets wooden boards put on the floor and examiners always trip up in the cracks.
Reply 117
Roundabout
The same people who ask whether there's any homework.

you have to keep yourself from punching them!!!
Not exactly embarrassing.

You know for IB exams we get 10 minutes of no-writing reading-only time at the start of our exams? Well I was rubbing my eye at the start of this and my left contact lens got shoved upwards and it took me 5 minutes to get it back in place. Thank god it was only 5 minutes.. try sitting an exam with one eye, it's impossible.
In my c4 exam last friday i was having a mental breakdown, i just couldn't do the questions and was completely panincking and had a mental block, next thing i know, the invigilators say "pens down" and collect our papers.

At this point i'm so shaken up i can't stand up properly and as our row moves to leave, i get up and knock my chair backwards into the table behind me, then fall over onto my ass. infront of everyone.
Everyone laughed, i didn't really care either...
good times...

Quick Reply

Latest