The Student Room Group

friend just blocked me on msn and wont talk to me but I dont think it was me

I think she was pissed about something else and took it out me, what do you think. note we always start convos with one person saying "bitch" and the other saying "whore"

her: hi whore
me: hi bitch
her: stop calling me a bitch
me: you called me it 2
her: how old are you 12
me: wtf is up with you
her: its guys like you why my self esstems at 0, were girls were sensitive
me: you do it to me
Her: your a child
me: dont talk to me until you calm down
her: Yanno what im blockiung you, have a nice life

I think something else has pissed her off and she is just taking it out on me. Plus note in 1 line she says "its guys like you why my self esstems at 0, were girls were sensitive" not "you" she said "like you". Do you think she was just taking it out on me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You say you always start conversations like that?
you got a phone ....... use it
Reply 3
Sounds like someone stole her computer and it's not even her but I dunno.
Reply 4
Lol.

You're both immature. If you really care, phone her.
Reply 5
LawBore
You say you always start conversations like that?

yes always
Reply 6
Codeine Addict

I see you're addicted to codeine... do you suffer from stomach cramps and constipation?
Reply 7
Codeine Addict

id get hung up on probs
Reply 8
hannah_dru
Sounds like someone stole her computer and it's not even her but I dunno.

Why do you think that
Reply 9
Jingers
Lol.

You're both immature. If you really care, phone her.

now are we both. Id get hung up on if I phoned
Reply 10
Do you think it was me or do you think she was taking it out on me
existance
Why do you think that

It just sounds really petty to me the way the whole thing ends up. If you start each conversation like that I don't see why there'd be such an immature reaction from her. I don't know her though.
Reply 12
You are clearly the same guy that had that other thread about that sleepover. How many usernames do you have? Is this the same girl?
Jingers
I see you're addicted to codeine... do you suffer from stomach cramps and constipation?

not so much, when you first start using it yeh. depends if you use it in pure form or not.... if not then lots of side effects from the cough medicine
Reply 14
Intensity
You are clearly the same guy that had that other thread about that sleepover. How many usernames do you have? Is this the same girl?

what, this is my only account
Reply 15
Phone her.... So what if you get hung up on? You won't know if you don't try, and don't act offended, just ask her if she's ok, in all likelihood something else has upset her and she's taking it out on you... Ring her =)
Reply 16
hannah_dru
It just sounds really petty to me the way the whole thing ends up. If you start each conversation like that I don't see why there'd be such an immature reaction from her. I don't know her though.

She was under alot of stress and having boyfriend trouble so thats why I think she was pissed
Reply 17
Ben-G-Man
Phone her.... So what if you get hung up on? You won't know if you don't try, and don't act offended, just ask her if she's ok, in all likelihood something else has upset her and she's taking it out on you... Ring her =)

I will but it will look stupid if I she just says it was me
existance
She was under alot of stress and having boyfriend trouble so thats why I think she was pissed

Weird reaction though. You didn't do anything anyway.
Reply 19
existance
what, this is my only account

Sure. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending