The Student Room Group
thank you! Gonna need it! What board are you on?
lizfairy
thank you! Gonna need it! What board are you on?

Edexcel A !!

you didnt wish me any :frown:
Reply 3
Spec B? its a good one imho. good luck tho OP! X
I took mine in January, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Just remember to include relevant information from the booklet in your answers (and quote specific pieces of data where possible!), and draw on any other case studies and geography knowledge that seems appropriate. You don't have to do this for every single question though, so don't worry if you get one or two questions which you can't find data for in the booklet, or you can't think of any case studies to back them up. Oh, and read the covering letter carefully - it'll give you some clues as to how to answer the questions. Good luck!!
BatLogic
Spec B? its a good one imho. good luck tho OP! X

Spec A.

thanks!!!
hahaha_dontknow
Edexcel A !!

you didnt wish me any :frown:

snap!

can you supply me case studies please!
Reply 7
Can anyone help me with section B? :smile: Lol, i'm completley lost.

I know there's four sections: "Physical environments influence human activity"
"Human activities modigy physical environments"
"Physical and human resources may be exploited, managed and protected"
"Communities and their governance influence geographical interrelationships"

Tbh I have NO idea what i'm doing for this exam and am just starting revision. Can I get away with learning just one of these (Physical environments influence human activity) and just focusing on that one? Also for that one, is Hazards a definite to coem up or does it sometimes vary?

ANY help would really be appreciated. :biggrin:
Woops, I actually did Edexcel B. I don't know how similar the exams are for any of my "tips" to be useful, but good luck anyway.
there's tips and case studys on one of the other threads.. this thread was just to spread luck..

Latest

Trending

Trending