The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
haha sidewalk i thought you'd be the last person to do some extra studying over the summer hols!
Reply 2
I would grab an OCR module specification for the chemistry biochem extension, the OCR biology genetics extension, and the stuff on respiration, glycolysis, krebs, etc...

When do I bitch about manchester? I think you'll find PBL is my pet hate.
Isometrix
haha sidewalk i thought you'd be the last person to do some extra studying over the summer hols!

:eek: where did you get that impression?
terpineol
I would grab an OCR module specification for the chemistry biochem extension, the OCR biology genetics extension, and the stuff on respiration, glycolysis, krebs, etc...

they are essentially one and the same
Reply 5
Read the relevant stuff from A-level Biology textbooks/revision guides? Get yourself the anatomy and physiology colouring books? Otherwise, enjoy the work-free summer!
terpineol

and thnakyou for the advice. didn't mean to sound ungrateful. i will do that asap
Reply 7
sidewalkwhenshewalks
they are essentially one and the same

Where does that leave glasgow?

Besides, I've been condemned to three years at manchester, if you think this is moaning about manchester just wait 18 months and see what its really like.

You're welcome by the way too...
Madprof
Read the relevant stuff from A-level Biology textbooks/revision guides? Get yourself the anatomy and physiology colouring books? Otherwise, enjoy the work-free summer!

don't really enjoy a work free anything
i might get the anatomy one. nothing cheers me up like colouring :biggrin:
Reply 9
sidewalkwhenshewalks
:eek: where did you get that impression?

your general laid back attitude :cool:
terpineol

Besides, I've been condemned to three years at manchester, if you think this is moaning about manchester just wait 18 months and see what its really like.

i sort of meant for me they are one and the same since im unlikely to go and study medicine anywhere else

and what do you mean in 18 months? thats around january in a 2011? is that exam time or something? Are you suggesting im going to be moaning? please clarify
terpineol

weren't you given the option of going to manchester or staying in scotland? that's what my mate said when we applied.
sidewalkwhenshewalks
i sort of meant for me they are one and the same since im unlikely to go and study medicine anywhere else

and what do you mean in 18 months? thats around january in a 2011? is that exam time or something? Are you suggesting im going to be moaning? please clarify

I mean I'll have been there for half a year, and thus in all probability moaning like a prize bastard.
Isometrix
your general laid back attitude :cool:

:biggrin: i think you have misjudged me. on a list of adjectives to describe me, laid back doesn't even feature lol
how's your summer goin?
Isometrix
weren't you given the option of going to manchester or staying in scotland? that's what my mate said when we applied.

We were, it wasn't expected and we got it a few weeks into first year with virtually no information on the other courses.

I chose manchester as the scottish options one can realistically end up with are glasgow, or aberdeen as things appeared to going to pan out. (as was the case).
terpineol
I mean I'll have been there for half a year, and thus in all probability moaning like a prize bastard.

woah. you aren't at manchester yet? you are at st andrews
?
sidewalkwhenshewalks
:biggrin: i think you have misjudged me. on a list of adjectives to describe me, laid back doesn't even feature lol
how's your summer goin?

not bad, incredibly bored...i think i'm beginning to lose my sanity :woo:

10 warnings points? no doubt caused by some controversy in some part of the forum. you haven't changed a bit :p:
sidewalkwhenshewalks
woah. you aren't at manchester yet? you are at st andrews
?

Yup, a year left in St-Andrews, thus 18 months, and I'll have been doing the manchester thing for half a year.
Isometrix
not bad, incredibly bored...i think i'm beginning to lose my sanity :woo:

10 warnings points? no doubt caused by some controversy in some part of the forum. you haven't changed a bit :p:

Hah! i got a straight up 8 point warning for calling some guy a moron
apparently its the mod equivalent of unplugging my internet while screaming " im sick of your **** "

yeah the boredom is absurd
all the stuff thats happening in summer is happening at in the second half thus trying to find out what i can fill my time with
terpineol
Yup, a year left in St-Andrews, thus 18 months, and I'll have been doing the manchester thing for half a year.

do you pbl at st andrews?

Latest

Trending

Trending