The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Preperation take home exams

I study International political economy at LSE. I have a 72 hour take home exam that starts on the 8th ( so it needs to be submitted by the 11th. Before that, I'll have about 5 days to prepare for it within the limits of my scheduel (i.e. I start revision on the 3rd). Do you think this is ample time? I am new to the UK system. At the Uni where i did my BA everything was basef on in person exams so I am a bit anxious about how to prepare for all this. How long do you ususally plan for these exams?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by TinaMAD
I study International political economy at LSE. I have a 72 hour take home exam that starts on the 8th ( so it needs to be submitted by the 11th. Before that, I'll have about 5 days to prepare for it within the limits of my scheduel. Do you think this is ample time? I am new to the UK system. At the Uni where i did my BA everything was basef on in person exams so I am a bit anxious about how to prepare for all this. How long do you ususally plan for these exams?

Just make sure you allocate enough time to revise the content:

IR470 International Political Economy (lse.ac.uk)

Also, planning is vital for 3 hours or so.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
Just make sure you allocate enough time to revise the content:

IR470 International Political Economy (lse.ac.uk)

Also, planning is vital for 3 hours or so.

Its actually the politics of money course that I'm referring to.

What do you mean with allocating ample time? I ususally spend 7-8 hours studying each day (excluding breaks). I plan to do the same for this exam
Original post by TinaMAD
Its actually the politics of money course that I'm referring to.

What do you mean with allocating ample time? I ususally spend 7-8 hours studying each day (excluding breaks). I plan to do the same for this exam

8 hours of studying with 4 hours of breaks is fine. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending