The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Err, if men didn't exist, women wouldn't exist :woo:
This doesn't make sense. Neither men nor women can exist without each other... :lolwut:
Reply 3
OP, are you testing us now? :curious:
Reply 4
Kitchen
Basic biology, mate.
Reply 6
Why does it matter? I can't help but think you've created this thread merely to put down women. The fact is that women couldn't survive without men, but even if they could we wouldn't be able to guess what the world would be like at all.
Reply 7
There wouldn't be any women if there weren't any men. :ahee:
Reply 8
ask yourself this, If Women didn't exist, where would Men be now?:rolleyes:
Reply 9
There, I changed the thread title. Cheeky *****.
Well, seen as women realistically wouldn't exist, I'm going to suggest we all photosynthesise. Therefore, we'd be a lot greener and healthier. :smile:

Also we'd be a hell of a lot happier without over grown babies needing to be taken care of. We wouldn't have to make dinner and not get thanked, we wouldn't have to be compared to models/beautiful women and therefore would not strive to make ourselves SUPER thin and attractive to chubby gaming, drinking losers.
Reply 11
Extinct
Cooking for themselves.
Reply 13
Okay - Let's assume women can reproduce on their own for all of you idiotic girls who can't seem to grasp the concept of this thread.
Scrubbing the floor, the monkeys would take over from the men as the dominant position in the household :p:
Miso:1
People that took the bait: -10
Reply 16
nouvelle_vague
Well, seen as women realistically wouldn't exist, I'm going to suggest we all photosynthesise. Therefore, we'd be a lot greener and healthier. Therefore I think that it is the penis owning male folk who are destroying the world. :smile:

Also we'd be a hell of a lot happier without over grown babies needing to be taken care of. We wouldn't have to make dinner and not get thanked, we wouldn't have to be compared to models/beautiful women and therefore would not strive to make ourselves SUPER thin and attractive to chubby gaming, drinking losers. We would not have to give blowjobs or have our head pushed further and further into our neck if we didn't really want to, until we relent and give you one anyway - without getting anything in return, might I add. Oh I think the world would be a much happier place without man folk :smile:

You wouldn't have gaming consoles or purified alcoholic drinks as men invented those.
Still dead, if men died between 1800-2000.

Unless, if men are wiped out now, then they will survive with the sperm creation thing.
Misogynist
Okay - Let's assume women can reproduce on their own for all of you idiotic girls who can't seem to grasp the concept of this thread.

It wasn't only girls that said this :no:
Misogynist
You wouldn't have gaming consoles or purified alcoholic drinks as men invented those.

Did I say we would ned them? I said that men were the drinking, gaming losers, not us :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending