The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
puk2184
noooooo chick!!! Gonorrhoea for a start??? pleeeaaaaase trust ME on this one!!!

Isn't Helenia a med student (and therefore knows what she's talking about)? Or am I just completely confused?
Reply 61
and syphillis too. no, the bacteria won't be killed when it enters the gi track.
Reply 62
wanderer
Isn't Helenia a med student (and therefore knows what she's talking about)? Or am I just completely confused?

i hope not!!!
puk2184
i hope not!!!

Helenia is a med student
xXMessedUpXx
virgins can still have done other stuff you know... :wink:

Sure the can. The definition of losing your virginity is rupturing the hymen (thin layer of skin inside the girl). With can only be done by a penis entering the body. Anything could've been done.
Reply 65
puk2184
and syphillis too. no, the bacteria won't be killed when it enters the gi track.

tract.

I think Helenia knows what she's talking about.

Anyway, the point is -if they're both virgins + negligible risk of transmission during oral sex + if they get checked out on top = no problem whatsoever.
Reply 66
puk2184

Just where exactly do you get your information from? You seem to be making things up.
Helenia
Gonorrhoea? That nice bacteria? That will be killed once it enters the GI tract?

i've been told by medical people it can be caught that way
Reply 68
You can catch most std's from oral sex, you can get chlamydia in your throat, herpes around your mouth, and you don't have to have a cut to get HIV. Ask a prostitute, they will tell you they always use a condom for oral sex.
desktop_lamp
Sure the can. The definition of losing your virginity is rupturing the hymen (thin layer of skin inside the girl). With can only be done by a penis entering the body. Anything could've been done.

yeah but not all people have a hymen...can be broken through horseriding/tampons etc

so is probably more accurate to define is as the first time you have full penatrative sex
Reply 70
AMM
Just where exactly do you get your information from? You seem to be making things up.

sorry if i'm offending anybody - that is NOT my intention. i just know for a fact (not through personal experience though!!) that you can catch an sti through oral sex. i don't want anybody to catch anything!!! ring sexline if you're still unsure. sex should be fun - don't need the hassell of worrying about any horrible diseases!!
Reply 71
SammyD
Ask a prostitute

Lol.
Reply 72
Scientists have documented a number of other sexually transmitted diseases that have also been transmitted through oral sex. Herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, genital warts (HPV), intestinal parasites (amebiasis), and hepatitis A are examples of STDs which can be transmitted during oral sex with an infected partner.

http://www.avert.org/orlsx.htm
Reply 73
Where are you people getting your info from? Please provide links because as far as i know HCl in the stomach is pretty good at killing most pathogens :rolleyes:
Reply 74

That seems to clear a few things up...
Reply 75
Sarky
Where are you people getting your info from? Please provide links because as far as i know HCl in the stomach is pretty good at killing most pathogens :rolleyes:

it would be nice if it was safe!!! :rolleyes: unfortunately not :frown:

that's a good link above.
Sarky

erm....you're on about oral sex right? cos i don't think it goes to your stomach through normal sex...
Reply 77
puk2184
sorry if i'm offending anybody - that is NOT my intention. i just know for a fact (not through personal experience though!!) that you can catch an sti through oral sex. i don't want anybody to catch anything!!! ring sexline if you're still unsure. sex should be fun - don't need the hassell of worrying about any horrible diseases!!

How is sex fun if you are both wrapped in several acres of latex?
Reply 78
AMM

both get checked out at the clinic then. i'm not dictating what you do, that's your own choice. i'm just stating facts.
Reply 79
AMM

I don't see why people are thinking condoms are such a big issue! They have to be used. It doesn't make the sex any worse (not from my experiences) and it can be just as much fun with or without condoms! More fun when you don't become pregnant or catch any diseases!

Latest

Trending

Trending