The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, loads but they were all deactivated and it was in a museum. In my house we had a crossbow as well but it didn't work, still looked cool though.
Reply 2
Yes, and capable of shooting. Found it at my uncle's (police officer) when I was 7ish.
yes and ive fired them as well

next
Reply 4
well ive fired riffles in controlled environment.... does that count?

~edit~
but if not, yes i stil have seen some, some in the armoury with the riffles and all the souped up cops with machine guns you see every now n again in the train station
Reply 5
leeming
well ive fired riffles in controlled environment.... does that count?

~edit~
but if not, yes i stil have seen some, some in the armoury with the riffles and all the souped up cops with machine guns you see every now n again in the train station

actually i've just realised that i have seen a gun, mostly cops in london:rolleyes: haha, but i'm meaning like up close and being able to hold it.
Reply 6
Yes, hundreds. I've shot lots, too.
Reply 7
I own 3 and have shot hundreds lol
Reply 8
I've used guns before, so yeh.
Reply 9
I have but not in a 'give your wallet' sorta way. done a bit of shooting.
Reply 10
Police in Northern Ireland all carry guns so yea I have seen them :biggrin:
Reply 11
Yes....?
MP5 ftmfw!
Reply 13
Yes many times, SA80s in the UK (and fired), AK47s in China, not touched those though.
Reply 14
Err, yes. Airport security, armed police both here and abroad, museums, gun shops here (before the Dunblane massacre) and abroad. Also, I used to go to a school in the country where some of the kids in my class had used rifles by the age of six (I'm not talking about crappy BB guns - there's one in my loft somewhere anyway that I've had since I was six). Glad to say I haven't had one pointed in my face though.
yeh we have shotguns at home and so do alot of people i know
OP you might as well ask if everyones seen a house, you should have asked if anyones fired a gun
incidentally, yes I have, 2 AK47's me and my bro, in Somalia, you need some firepower
Yes, also fired AK47's in Thailand, but then what can't you do if you have money in Thailand.
Reply 18
Seen yes, handled or fired no. All police her carry a pistol and then of course museums etc.
Reply 19
A guy living next door to me at the ymca had a couple under his sink. He ended up in jail for selling cocain. Great bloke though. I think the guns were only used to threaten people.

Latest