The Student Room Group

Do any other girls like guys cumming quickly?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i definetly think the novelty will wear off! yes if a guy takes ages, it cn for me get kinda boring and i might dry up a bit but only if it last for agees , i think its good if a guy cums quick when you give him head though
My boyfriend comes quickly during sex.
However through handjobs/blowjobs it takes longer....weird.:p:
Anonymous
My boyfriend comes quickly during sex.
However through handjobs/blowjobs it takes longer....weird.:p:

It's kind of what you'd expect though, if he doesn't make an effort to last during sex. I was going for it and trying to cum as quickly as possible then sex would be by far the quickest way. With handjobs/blowjobs then the more hand it involves, the quicker I'll be able to cum.
need_money
As long as I can come before he does I don't care how long it lasts if it isn't too long. Tbh, I actually prefer it to be under 10-15 min. But preferably longer than a couple of minutes.

Exactly this!

I'd much rather it be quick ish than lasting forever because although i really like sex and sometimes its good to go on for longer i just feel a bit useless if it takes more than like 20 mins. 10 -15 would be perfect most of the time :smile:
If he comes too quickly, and the girl is left unsatisfied, then he's obviously not doing his job right.
It's alright if he's really excited and can't hold on for too long, but if it happens all the time then he's clearly got a problem.
I can see why is would seem like its flatering but yeahid get sick of it after a while espescially if i got no pleasure whatsoever and he couldnt hold it in just a little longer.
Reply 26
There's a guy I have casual sex with who for me lasts an acceptable amount of time, say 15-20 minutes on average and I don't see an issue with that as its roughly the same as most people I have slept with give or take a few, but he gets so angry with the fact it takes this amount of time and says it's too quick. I have reassured him every time there's nothing wrong with that but he gets so stressed about it. When I asked why he said he never cums that quick and it only ever happens with me but he doesn't know why. Why would this be? Am I doing g something wrong or different that's making him cum quicker than his average?
I am pretty sure the novelty will wear off very quickly
Reply 28
My girlfriend's heavily into feminism. She thinks most people's idea of sex is too focused on penetration and the male orgasm. Mostly we're into oral (me going down on her) or vaginal sex without me climaxing. If I went into her and climaxed after 30 seconds, I suspect I'd be her ex in about as many seconds...
Original post by Mark19
My girlfriend's heavily into feminism. She thinks most people's idea of sex is too focused on penetration and the male orgasm. Mostly we're into oral (me going down on her) or vaginal sex without me climaxing. If I went into her and climaxed after 30 seconds, I suspect I'd be her ex in about as many seconds...

Making the sex all about her is not feminism. Feminism is about it being equal (I'm a feminist and my favourite part is when he climaxes, shows he's enjoyed it)
Reply 30
Original post by georgiaswift
Making the sex all about her is not feminism. Feminism is about it being equal (I'm a feminist and my favourite part is when he climaxes, shows he's enjoyed it)

My girlfriend would say if a guy cums inside a girl she has to worry about pregnancy and STDs (no contraception is perfect) and if he cums outside, there's a mess to clean up. Also, for years the female orgasm was seen as either non-existent or a bad thing, and even now there are millions of girls and women that suffer FGM to stop them enjoying it.

So in her mind the male orgasm is something to avoid as far as possible and if I'm able to stop myself she's much more likely to want sex with me and to let me do the thing I most enjoy anyway namely go down on her.
Original post by Mark19
My girlfriend would say if a guy cums inside a girl she has to worry about pregnancy and STDs (no contraception is perfect) and if he cums outside, there's a mess to clean up. Also, for years the female orgasm was seen as either non-existent or a bad thing, and even now there are millions of girls and women that suffer FGM to stop them enjoying it.

So in her mind the male orgasm is something to avoid as far as possible and if I'm able to stop myself she's much more likely to want sex with me and to let me do the thing I most enjoy anyway namely go down on her.

Even if you don't cum inside her there's still a chance of STDs and pregnancy so she's a bit misinformed there. Yes there are women who suffer FGM but that has nothing to do with your sex life. The male orgasm is JUST as important as the female orgasm. She sounds like a nightmare tbh
Reply 32
Original post by georgiaswift
Even if you don't cum inside her there's still a chance of STDs and pregnancy so she's a bit misinformed there. Yes there are women who suffer FGM but that has nothing to do with your sex life. The male orgasm is JUST as important as the female orgasm. She sounds like a nightmare tbh

Actually there's no chance of STDs anyway as I haven't been with anyone else, I meant that girls generally worry about that risk. And yes it could happen with PIV sex whether or not the guy cums but it's a lot risker if he does and safer if they do other things.

I don't see why you think the male orgasm is as important as the female one. The female one is a lot more intense, lasts longer and there are more of them. Nothing bad can ever happen to anyone as a result of a girl climaxing whereas a man doing the same can cause unwanted pregnancy or STDs. If you think about it logically FGM shouldn't exist at all and we should be trying to surpress male orgasms except when trying to conceive.

My girlfriend isn't a nightmare as you put it. She's a very kind and principled person and is very loving. I agree with her about how sex is too often tilted towards men, and anyway I much prefer yum-yums to PIV sex, BJs or any of that.
They probably do, although im not an expert....
Original post by wellisntitfor
Hello. Today I was talking to a very close female friend (I am male), and she spoke to me about her new boyfriend. Apparently he came before he even could get right inside her, the first time they tried to have sex. And then later, he came after about 30 seconds.

Her last two boyfriends could go forever, and she said she found it boring and even a bit offensive. She really liked how this new guy couldn't contain himself at all, with her.

I reckon the novelty will wear off pretty soon, but do any other girls here feel the same was her? That it's exciting and complimentary when a guy cums so quickly? And likes it enough to outweigh the negative factor of it simply being such a short experience?

Thanks

Her prevous boy friends had eREKTile disfunction. Real men only last 4.20 seconds.
Only read the first page..i guess a lot of guys shoot too quickly especially if they are young/inexperienced. What can you do?? Well you could always rest a while, have a chat,a cuddle,kiss and then slowly start over and stimulate him back to erection.

I think if you are sensitive to your partners needs you will know when its working and when it isnt.

Lasting too long can also be an issue but then it doesnt always have to be constant thrusting like in the movies.,,,you could remain inside her and gently massage and kiss her,,or masturbate her so that when she is close to orgasm or highly stimulated, you can bring her over the edge and orgasm with her.
I don't know what my deal is, but if she wants it quick, I just pull that muscle, hit all the right spots and I'm in, out, wham bam thank you ma'am. For whatever reason if she wants it for an hour, I can go for an hour. My partner usually only does this when she's on top, she'll usually have to force herself to stop because she'll just *** over and over and over because I'm hitting her G Short or whatever. So to answer, it depends on who, when, if they're horny enough to get off, if they're just obliging your needs or vice versa.
I've had 4 boyfriends and only one could last about 7 or 8 min (which is great cause it's all I needed). All the others were 20 to 30 sec , and always wanting round 2 after just 30 min. (As if)
I don’t mind but my man says he does it on purpose and that I do mind
Good point.

Quick Reply

Latest