deleted
Reply 1

Play zone does rock
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
i live right next to it (almost) but still haven't been. i really need to go!
Playzone sounds really good. Where is it?
Reply 4
Deleted.
Reply 5
Thats sounds well good fun. How much is it and what are the opening hours? Is it far to walk from the uni?
Reply 6
Deleted.
Reply 7
well, you all know where you'll find me next tuesday :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 8
:redface:
Reply 9
I went there last night. truely awesome. and they do slush puppies as well....which made my day...havent had one of them since i was a kid. :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 10
i wanted to go last night but i wasn't too well. will try to go next week. someone drag me out :biggrin:
This place is great!

Made me feel about 6 years old! Starting ball wars with boys and racing each other down the slides!

One tip though... if you do end up going, don't wear jeans! You go faster in trousers!
Reply 12
playzone ia amazing -enough said i think!
Reply 13
grilled crispy mcbacon, please
Reply 14
Playzone is much better drunk .

Flying face first down the slide and taking half the skin off your arms :biggrin:

I remember the look on the WO's face when he asked at my interview for the marines what happend to my arms

"I did it on a kids slide at playzone"

Priceless :biggrin:
Reply 15
lol, genius chonk

sex please
Reply 16
cool.. i havent been to playzone yet... i'd probably have a bottle of vodka beforehand to make it extra good ha
Ah,so that's where it is, near the pavillion football ground?:smile:
Reply 18
its on the end of cross street (i believe) next to lincoln city football ground :smile:
Reply 19
Oh my god im so going to this when i go to uni in 2007!

i want to go now!!! its not fair lol

Latest