The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

ATAS certification enquiry

I just applied for my ATAS certificate 8days ago, when do I expect to get it as I’m trying to get an admission to university of Lincoln to study MSc. Chemical engineering as soon as possible?
Original post by HenryIlouba
I just applied for my ATAS certificate 8days ago, when do I expect to get it as I’m trying to get an admission to university of Lincoln to study MSc. Chemical engineering as soon as possible?

Hello,

You should allow at least four weeks (20 working days) for the application process. Processing times will increase between the months of April and September and can take 30 or more working days to complete.
To ensure fairness and consistency, there is no ‘fast track’ service, and the University is unable to intervene in an ATAS application. You should therefore submit you ATAS application as early as possible, however please note that you will be unable to enrol if your ATAS certificate has expired.
You can find more information on the University website: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/studywithus/internationalstudents/informationforofferholders/understandingyouroffer/

If you do have any further enquiries then please do contact the International team on: [email protected] and they will be happy to support you further 🙂

Thank you,
Nick
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest