The Student Room Group

application forms.

hello,
just wondering whether bad writing(even if it is made sure it is at least eligble) will be likely to create a negative impression and whether it is acceptable to try and use word to fill in the application form?

also wondering what to write in the reason for leaving box? ( i left because i didnt want to work just weekends basically, but now this job is only part-time and i dont want to look lazy)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Just say something like 'travelling issues-maybe it was too far etc, or say you have other responsibilities so you have limited time. Write it in capital letters, thats always an option
Original post by swaggiee
Just say something like 'travelling issues-maybe it was too far etc, or say you have other responsibilities so you have limited time. Write it in capital letters, thats always an option

only problem its literally right next door to my last place of work :P haha and its about the same hours :/ capital letters i suppose is a good idea at least for the front page :smile: thanks.
bump particularly in reference to the first question would it be alright to type in the answers using a text box and print off.....or would they want to see peoples' handwriting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending