The Student Room Group

Can I ask for some quick Uni advice?

Hey, I really need some help/advice! Can anyone help me out?

Im a Canadian student and I've accepted King's College London as my firm and Kingston as my insurance choice. However, I didn't meet my exact conditions for my offer at King's, so I have to wait until after August 16th, when A-level scores come in, to see if they can guarantee my spot (I've already spoken to KCL about this) but I'm afraid that's too late. However, I am guaranteed a spot at Kingston. I would wait to hear from KCL, but my advisor said they'll take about a week after results come out, and it's up to me if I want to wait. But I have visa, loan, and accomodation applications to get through.

Should I wait?
Original post by nandi361
Hey, I really need some help/advice! Can anyone help me out?

Im a Canadian student and I've accepted King's College London as my firm and Kingston as my insurance choice. However, I didn't meet my exact conditions for my offer at King's, so I have to wait until after August 16th, when A-level scores come in, to see if they can guarantee my spot (I've already spoken to KCL about this) but I'm afraid that's too late. However, I am guaranteed a spot at Kingston. I would wait to hear from KCL, but my advisor said they'll take about a week after results come out, and it's up to me if I want to wait. But I have visa, loan, and accomodation applications to get through.

Should I wait?

I think KCL will have probably made a decision by results day, but that's not much help as an answer. I think you will get a more useful response if you post in the International Lounge forum, since there will be more people who've been through the visa application stuff reading it on there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending