The Student Room Group

Period just won't come.. =\

Basically, I was due on at the beginning of last week, but I'm not always regular so that didn't bug me. But then during last week, I got those "pre-period" feelings - bloating, sore boobs etc. And now over a week later, I'm getting pains but no period. =\

Any advice on what to do? Leave it for another week maybe? I dunno, I just feel **** and I know that when it starts, I'll be fine because the "symptoms" go in the first two days XD
Anonymous
Basically, I was due on at the beginning of last week, but I'm not always regular so that didn't bug me. But then during last week, I got those "pre-period" feelings - bloating, sore boobs etc. And now over a week later, I'm getting pains but no period. =\

Any advice on what to do? Leave it for another week maybe? I dunno, I just feel **** and I know that when it starts, I'll be fine because the "symptoms" go in the first two days XD

Is there any chance you're pregnant?

If you've got an irregular period anyway it could just be later due to environmental factors - stress, change in mood, activity level, etc.

There isn't really anything you can do to make your period come on faster. Stressing out and worrying about it makes it later though, so try to relax.

Otherwise, just keep yourself comfy. Try napping, good night's sleep, comfort food, anything to release endorphins.

If you still don't get it in about a week you should try talking to a doctor. Unless there's a chance you're pregnant, in which case, do a pregnancy test..then see a doctor.

Best of luck!
It hasn't been that long and you admitted yourself that you're not regular so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Going on the pill can regulate your cycle.

I hadn't had a period for about a year before I decided it might be time to ask my doctor about it...

Latest

Trending

Trending