The Student Room Group

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
Despite the first class delivery being dispatched yesterday at 5...no package. Makes it worse that my mum got a book delivered from Amazon today.

Can anyone who ordered from Amazon tell me if the package is just the normal dvd box size or bigger with the pre-order bonus? Not sure whether it will be a through the letterbox job or I'll have to wait in tommorow :/
Original post by Shuvel
Despite the first class delivery being dispatched yesterday at 5...no package. Makes it worse that my mum got a book delivered from Amazon today.

Can anyone who ordered from Amazon tell me if the package is just the normal dvd box size or bigger with the pre-order bonus? Not sure whether it will be a through the letterbox job or I'll have to wait in tommorow :/

It came through my letterbox fine from Amazon.
I pre-ordered Skyrim from GAME in-store. I can't play it until I get back from 6th Form in a couple of hours, but my mum has bought it for me and she claims that even though she handed in the Pre-order receipt thing there is no cloth map with it, but she thinks it might be inside the box. I was told when I pre-ordered it I would get a cloth map. What is going on?
'Your parcel is on the vehicle for delivery, due between 15:22 - 16:22'

:awesome:

Gives me time to tidy my room before the landlord comes round.
Reply 2124
Original post by cambo211

Original post by cambo211
'Your parcel is on the vehicle for delivery, due between 15:22 - 16:22'

:awesome:

Gives me time to tidy my room before the landlord comes round.

ASDA? :awesome:

I ordered at about 11pm Wednesday night and still got it before 12 today :mmm: I did send a quite abusive email telling them if it isn't in stock to cancel the order tbf :awesome:
Original post by Mess.
ASDA? :awesome:

I ordered at about 11pm Wednesday night and still got it before 12 today :mmm: I did send a quite abusive email telling them if it isn't in stock to cancel the order tbf :awesome:

Yeah ASDA.

Post is always late here :emo:
Original post by Super Cicero
I pre-ordered Skyrim from GAME in-store. I can't play it until I get back from 6th Form in a couple of hours, but my mum has bought it for me and she claims that even though she handed in the Pre-order receipt thing there is no cloth map with it, but she thinks it might be inside the box. I was told when I pre-ordered it I would get a cloth map. What is going on?

I just bought a copy from HMV and there's a cloth type map inside the box.
Reply 2127
Original post by Genocidal
It came through my letterbox fine from Amazon.

Ah cool thanks. pretty annoyed that when all our mail is really early for once the one package I want isn't there..ah well, sure It'll come tommorow.
Original post by CountMancula
I just bought a copy from HMV and there's a cloth type map inside the box.

Oh its inside the box? Ok thanks
I am in final year, have basically no time, and I am still desperate for this game. It seems inevitable that I will get this :frown:

Ok, so where is the cheapest supermarket for it?
Reply 2130
Mine didn't arrive in the post today >_<

If it doesn't come sat, then I'm just going to buy it from the shop, not going all weekend without it!
Original post by Super Cicero
Oh its inside the box? Ok thanks

Yeah it's inside. The material probably isn't the cloth you're thinking of. It's more of a paper parchment lol.
Reply 2132
all you oblivion noobs using your 'magical radar of all knowing' and instant teleportation spells... :rolleyes:
My game still hasn't arrived! Gaaah.

I'm also a bit worried as the option to 'cancel order' is still present despite it apparently having been dispatched. :frown:

If it doesn't arrive in two hours, I'm buying it from the shops!
Original post by AllisonAdorkable
My game still hasn't arrived! Gaaah.

I'm also a bit worried as the option to 'cancel order' is still present despite it apparently having been dispatched. :frown:

If it doesn't arrive in two hours, I'm buying it from the shops!

Where have you ordered from?
Reply 2135
Is this likely to be a game sold out?

You lot (and reviews) have broken my resistance and I've decided to get this now and SR3 for Christmas. Going to a large Tesco's later tonight so I need to know if it'd be a waste of time getting some money out :mmm:
Ordered from amazon, dispatched early yesterday and it hasn't arrived. Still says today as the delivery estimate but I think I'm going to have to accept its not going to come today!
Reply 2137
I got mine this morning for PS3. Been playing it for 6 hours straight!

it is the most amazing game I have ever played to say the least.

still disappointed about fast travel and radar though...
Reply 2138
Easily the most immersive game I've ever played. Magical stuff
I haven't gamed in years, but my stepdad has an Xbox and I might get it for Xmas just because it looks so awesome.

Quick Reply

Latest