The Student Room Group

LSE postgrad applicants 2012-13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hi All

I've applied for 2 MSc courses in the International Development department and been following this post and waiting for a decision too. I would also really like an offer before Christmas but I also came accross this on the LSE website:

https://lfylive.lse.ac.uk/lfy/tc/enquiries/enquiry.html?a=4&q=42600&searchString=

So I am not really hopeful of getting a reply any time soon.......
Wow - great find there!

Now I will stop checking LSE for you!
Reply 142
Original post by flying_ramen
Wow - great find there!

Now I will stop checking LSE for you!

Well, not so fast :smile: I spoke to GA on the phone 2 weeks ago, and they said generally, there are some offers given out before Christmas holiday closures.... and I know last year some people on this thread got them.

So, they did a good enough job of getting my hopes up again :wink:
Reply 143
Original post by e-lover
I applied last week to the Philosophy department (it's quite small compared to the others). What are you applying to read?

MSc Accounting, Organisations & Institutions... Best of luck to you :smile:
Reply 144
In November, I applied for Urbanization & Development in LSA which is my 1st choice, and a few days ago I received an email that I got wait-listed.

I am not sure whether this is good news or not? I cannot understand why I am on waiting list so early. It makes me so sad Y.Y

Could anybody explain me what the hell is going on?
Reply 145
Don't want to jump to conclusions, but I smell a troll... :shifty:
Reply 146
Original post by bobbypin
Don't want to jump to conclusions, but I smell a troll... :shifty:

I understand that you might think it is suspicional :frown:
but it is definetely true and is also driving me crazy......Y.Y
Reply 147
Hi guys, I have applied on 4th of November, and I received my fourth email. I have applied for MSc Management Science (Operational Research). Do you know when they send their decisions? After Christmas?
Reply 148
Original post by zziippoo
Hi guys, I have applied on 4th of November, and I received my fourth email. I have applied for MSc Management Science (Operational Research). Do you know when they send their decisions? After Christmas?

I applied for this as my second choice.. :smile: What is your profile if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Well, its hard to say, I think its really all about luck and how fast that department processes decisions.... but you could get one before Christmas, but more than likely beginning/mid-january..:smile:
Reply 149
Original post by slater88
I applied for this as my second choice.. :smile: What is your profile if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Well, its hard to say, I think its really all about luck and how fast that department processes decisions.... but you could get one before Christmas, but more than likely beginning/mid-january..:smile:

I am studying in London, I am in my third year and I am studying BSc Management. I expect to obtain in my degree more than 65%.

You?:smile: when did you apply?
your background?
Anyone received a decision yet? It's 12/8 already!
Reply 151
Well, not so fast :smile: I spoke to GA on the phone 2 weeks ago, and they said generally, there are some offers given out before Christmas holiday closures.... and I know last year some people on this thread got them.

So, they did a good enough job of getting my hopes up again :wink:

Even though they say January in that link, I too am still checking the tracker! Seems true that last year they did make some offers in December already. Fingers crossed......
Reply 152
to check the tracker you need the 4th email, right? I havent got it yet (I applied on Nov 20th)
Reply 153
And again a day with checking an no news!
Reply 154
Original post by Franzel
And again a day with checking an no news!

Same here :frown:
Reply 155
Original post by e-lover
Same here :frown:

ditto :frown::mad:
Original post by Akutsu

Original post by Akutsu
to check the tracker you need the 4th email, right? I havent got it yet (I applied on Nov 20th)

I would consider following up with them. I submitted around that time and received my 4th letter pretty quickly.
Reply 157
ditto :frown::mad:

A friend of mine got rejected today from an IR programme.

He applied well on the day applications opened.
Original post by rehan123
Anyone applying Applicable Mathematics ?

YEP!
Reply 159
Original post by e-lover
A friend of mine got rejected today from an IR programme.

He applied well on the day applications opened.

I just PM'ed you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending