The Student Room Group

King's College London Postgraduate Applications 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by stamst
I've just received my conditional offer for MA in Public Policy

Very pleased, I'm waiting on a number of other schools but a part of me very much wants to return "home" to where I did my study abroad. :biggrin:

Yay, congratulations!!
Geography?
Reply 242
Original post by kaitlyne
Yay, congratulations!!

Thanks!
Reply 243
I am starting to worry now.

Applied December 17th and still haven´t heard back.

Excluding the holiday break this totals almost 7 weeks with no answer.

Anyone else in this situation?
THanks!
Hi everyone,
I've accepted a conditional place on the MA Public Policy course. I got the offer in December but it only recently occurred to me that I might be able to find some coursemates online.
Reply 245
Original post by eduleal
I am starting to worry now.

Applied December 17th and still haven´t heard back.

Excluding the holiday break this totals almost 7 weeks with no answer.

Anyone else in this situation?
THanks!

Do not worry.. i applied on Nov and I got my offer before one week!! :smile:
Reply 246
Original post by NeuralYelir
Hi everyone,
I've accepted a conditional place on the MA Public Policy course. I got the offer in December but it only recently occurred to me that I might be able to find some coursemates online.

Congrats! There are a few of us here who applied for Public Policy. I got a conditional offer but still waiting on a few other schools.
I got an offer for Environment, Politics and Globalization, anyone else applied for this?
Reply 248
Original post by zziippoo
Do not worry.. i applied on Nov and I got my offer before one week!! :smile:

you mean a week ago or less than a week after you applied?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 249
Original post by eduleal
you mean a week ago or less than a week after you applied?

Is it possible to get an offer a week after you applied??:smile:

I applied on Nov but I got my offer after 2 months, on 27th of Jan.
Hello there, i just got offer from king's for Msc accounting, accountability and financial management, is there anyone, studying the same program?
Reply 251
Original post by Eugeneyeung
Hello there, i just got offer from king's for Msc accounting, accountability and financial management, is there anyone, studying the same program?

I got an offer for that too. what are you studying? where?
Reply 252
Offer for MSc International Management, condition 65%
Reply 253
Original post by LSEfreak
Offer for MSc International Management, condition 65%

Same as mine. I'm very surprised Imperial & UCL give lower conditions (60%) than KCL. Very strange.
Reply 254
Original post by Akkuz
Same as mine. I'm very surprised Imperial & UCL give lower conditions (60%) than KCL. Very strange.

Yea its even higher than LSE's offer...
Reply 255
Original post by LSEfreak
Yea its even higher than LSE's offer...

Any idea why that might be?

I can only assume they give either (a) give out a lot of offers or (b) are attempting to raise the standard of students attending the course.
Reply 256
Received an offer for MSc International Management a few hours ago.

I am deciding to reject it since I dont feel it will have much impact on my employment prospects after graduating.
Reply 257
Original post by IK237

I am deciding to reject it since I dont feel it will have much impact on my employment prospects after graduating.

Incorrect but in the UK it may be overshadowed by the top 6 :rolleyes: Depends on the job you want.

On an international level its very good.
(edited 12 years ago)

I got an offer for that too. what are you studying? where?

i am now in manchester? i finished my degree in manchester and now doing acca things , and you??
Reply 259
Original post by IK237

I received an offer today too. I wasn't expecting the decision to be that fast (my last recommendation was sent in only a few days ago). I'm conflicted since I'm waiting to hear back from UCL's MSc Management program and I still need to finish my Imperial application. Plus, I have exactly a month to come up with the deposit.

I'm from the US, so I've been scouring the web looking for info on these programs. Any additional info would be great (and would help with my next steps).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending