The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Obsidian, where is your first choice? I don't remember if you have an offer from Oxbridge... Do you?

Nope. At the moment it is Leeds :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1481
Just been rejected for History, Literature of Culture of the Americas :frown: so upset
Accepted for Classics a while ago and will probably be going.
Original post by Obsidian
Obsidian, where is your first choice? I don't remember if you have an offer from Oxbridge... Do you?

Nope. At the moment it is Leeds :biggrin:

I hear it has awesome nightlife :smile:.
Just got an offer from Warwick! Yikes!

Decisions.....decisions.....
Just got an offer from Warwick for English & Theatre Studies. So happy!
Original post by Obsidian
Just got an offer from Warwick! Yikes!

Decisions.....decisions.....

Congratulations! Warwick's location is almost the complete opposite of Leeds XD.

Original post by MostlyHarmless42
Just got an offer from Warwick for English & Theatre Studies. So happy!

Congratulations!
Got an offer for English last night :smile: I was so worried considering it's nearly been two months since my interview!
Original post by partickler

Congratulations!

Thank you very much and congratulations to all :biggrin:
is there anyone going to study Accounting and Finance at Warwick?
Reply 1490
Well, got rejected from Durham today, so now my Warwick offer's the only thing I'm aiming for!

Any other students firming Warwick then? (Maths students or otherwise!)
BIM economics offer! Still waiting for lse though.
Do you know by any chance if there will be a visit day for offer holders? There's no way I am going to Warwick if I don't visit the uni.
Original post by Felchingman
There's no way I am going to Warwick if I don't visit the uni.

:lol:
Reply 1493
Original post by Felchingman
BIM economics offer! Still waiting for lse though.
Do you know by any chance if there will be a visit day for offer holders? There's no way I am going to Warwick if I don't visit the uni.

The LSE open day for offer holders is on the 3rd of April and the last Warwick open day for Economics offer holders is on the 25th of April.
Original post by Francium
The LSE open day for offer holders is on the 3rd of April and the last Warwick open day for Economics offer holders is on the 25th of April.

Nice thanks mate .
Reply 1495
Offer to do Physics at Warwick, not sure whether to firm it though..
Reply 1496
Is there anyone still waiting on Warwick? Especially for English Lit? I'm getting quite jumpy.
I mean, Nottingham, Durham and King's all gave me offers rather quick. Oxford quickly turned me down (needed one point on my ELAT... so sad :P), but Warwick hasn't sent anything since I did the interview...
Original post by WLDL3
Is there anyone still waiting on Warwick? Especially for English Lit? I'm getting quite jumpy.
I mean, Nottingham, Durham and King's all gave me offers rather quick. Oxford quickly turned me down (needed one point on my ELAT... so sad :P), but Warwick hasn't sent anything since I did the interview...

Which do you plan on firming, if you get a Warwick offer as well? :smile:
Reply 1498
Original post by partickler
Which do you plan on firming, if you get a Warwick offer as well? :smile:

Well, at first I thought Durham... simply because it's a castle (I know, I know xD). But I'm probably going to go Nottingham actually, even though it's the lowest ranked. Still Russell Group though, so no too bad. xD Since I'm going to be an international student I have to take transport, costs and a lot of stuff into account, so Nottingham will probably be the best. Also, it has a really interesting English Lit course... I'm just really curious about Warwick. :P
Reply 1499
Original post by JakeT15
Offer to do Physics at Warwick, not sure whether to firm it though..

What are your other options? What are your thoughts about Warwick?

I've firmed for Law so I'm obviously completely unbiased :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest