The Student Room Group

ASTON pharmacy open day 2012

Hey, on the email it says they will be giving you a short interview? :s-smilie: Does this effect your conditional offer if you do badly in it...
Reply 1
Original post by Anjna
Hey, on the email it says they will be giving you a short interview? :s-smilie: Does this effect your conditional offer if you do badly in it...

Wasn't the open day optional? I thought it said something about interviews for applicants if they failed to get the grades or something but that would be after Results day in August
Reply 2
Original post by atman7
Wasn't the open day optional? I thought it said something about interviews for applicants if they failed to get the grades or something but that would be after Results day in August

ooooh ok. well that makes me feel much better, i'll re-check my letter. thanks :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anjna
ooooh ok. well that makes me feel much better, i'll re-check my letter. thanks :smile:

Actually I stand corrected just found the email they sent in my inbox;

Pharmacy
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
1.15pm - 3.30pm
This year we are conducting post-offer interviews with conditional offer holders as part of the open day. Open days are the best way of discovering more about the University and your chosen programme. Join us on a campus tour and talk to the staff and students to find out why Pharmacy at Aston University could be the right programme for you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Hi guys,

I also got a letter stating the post-offer interviews. Has anyone attended their short interview/open day invite? :confused:
I have not received my invite yet :frown:
Anyone else still waiting for the interview?
Reply 5
Original post by Kiwie
Hi guys,

I also got a letter stating the post-offer interviews. Has anyone attended their short interview/open day invite? :confused:
I have not received my invite yet :frown:
Anyone else still waiting for the interview?

hi, if you haven't got an interview yet, i suggest you contact them because i had to wait about 4 weeks and they didn't get in touch, so i rang them and arranged it myself! lol

by the way, has anyone had an interview yet? what sort of ethical questions were you asked, so i get the gist of it, if you dont mind me asking :P
Reply 6
Hey guys what kind of wuestions were asked at the Aston post offer interview day?
I've got my interview for aston tomorrow, and i'm a bit nervous, has anyone had the interview already an can give any pointers please well be much appreciated
Original post by Anjna

Hey anyone from india joining aston pharmacy in 2012 ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending