The Student Room Group

Shoplifting...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by The Entity
to elaborate more on that headphones shoplift.

it was class, propa solid snake esque.

waited for 2 staff to go to the back, and with no one looking slipped in my pocket.

and walked out.

it was classly done, very smart. no smash and grab, but solid snake esque.

think it got faulty after about 7 months lol. karma?

And how is life in IT at Hertfordshire? And I see you don't pay your fines either. Lots to get stuck into there for the TSR resident policeman. :smile:
Reply 81
Original post by mosmof
the only thing i've stolen was a small can of coke, on a ryanair airplane.. somewhere over the north sea at about 37,000 feet in the air..

Loads of people do this. I knew someone who was an expert at nicking from the luxury goods trolley, they had watches and perfume and all sorts. Then again, I saw someone trying to nick off it on a BA flight and there were two male stewards and they nearly broke the guys arm who did it. When we landed a load of cops came on the plane and dragged him away.
Reply 82
Original post by Fires
And how is life in IT at Hertfordshire? And I see you don't pay your fines either. Lots to get stuck into there for the TSR resident policeman. :smile:

lol.
Reply 83
lol, k.

Many 4 packs of lager from local college off licenses. (on my own, but with mates lingering near by)

sennheiser headphones from currys when drunk. (wouldnt have done such a big store if sober, this was on my own)

loads of pokemon cards from toys r us when 11. (me and my mates)

tbh most of my shoplifting stories come from grabbing cans of lager and legging it out of the shop. probably done this about 50 times. lol.

I bet you regret sharing that with us now
Reply 84
lol.

I could say more but it's all there in your threads - should take about 5 mins to figure out who you are. Have fun with your Sennheisers you completely amoral cock.
Reply 85
Original post by Fires
I could say more but it's all there in your threads - should take about 5 mins to figure out who you are. Have fun with your Sennheisers you completely amoral cock.

lol.

they got faulty, i got a new pair now.

which i paid for. :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by swaggiee
I bet you regret sharing that with us now

no.
Reply 87
Original post by Sosidge
Sure he grabbed chocolate bars and didn't just take a crap?

haha.
Original post by johnharris19944
Being in Borders (Book shop) when i was 7 and was reading some a pokemon card collectors book and the shop said it was closing so forgetting i had the book in my hand i ran outside to go meet my mum and there it was still with me. Mum noticed and went insane saying how it was disgraceful and i started crying and we went back and paid for it.

On the plus side i managed to get the collectors book when i should have been in trouble :P

Probably not the comment you want, but I aww'ed inside when I read this. :colondollar:

My friend's venture into shoplifting: she was doing a technology project and needed market research, so she was looking for free catalogues. Walked past a shop and she saw they had catalogues on a stand by the door, so she nipped in and picked one up, we went off without a second though. It wasn't until we got home that she realised it said (in miniscule writing, in her defense) £2.50. :lol: I think she felt too guilty to actually use it in her project. :lol: :lol:
Reply 89
When I was 10, on holiday in Tenerife, I walked out of a store with a fluffy toy snake draped over my shoulders after having placed it there earlier and then forgotten about it. Of course, when I realised it was there (some 30 metres down the road) I hurridley returned it. :lol:
10 years ago I was with my mum in one of our businesses. A family came in whilst my mum was in the back and she told me to keep an eye on them. A few minutes later she came out, started speaking to them, realised they stole and confronted them. The father opened one side of his jacket, revealing a knife. He threatened to kill her if she didn't let them go. Even their kids (who were younger than me!) were in on it too.

My parents also own an off-licence which basically gives me permission to shoplift! :biggrin: Whenever I'm in the area (which is not as often as I'd like) I casually walk in, grab a few packs of chewing gum and walk out. I'm not a demanding child - chewing gum is all I ask for. The employees don't say anything because I'm "the boss's daughter" and I don't doubt that they do it too! :tongue:
Reply 91
Original post by Vixen47
10 years ago I was with my mum in one of our businesses. A family came in whilst my mum was in the back and she told me to keep an eye on them. A few minutes later she came out, started speaking to them, realised they stole and confronted them. The father opened one side of his jacket, revealing a knife. He threatened to kill her if she didn't let them go. Even their kids (who were younger than me!) were in on it too.

My parents also own an off-licence which basically gives me permission to shoplift! :biggrin: Whenever I'm in the area (which is not as often as I'd like) I casually walk in, grab a few packs of chewing gum and walk out. I'm not a demanding child - chewing gum is all I ask for. The employees don't say anything because I'm "the boss's daughter" and I don't doubt that they do it too! :tongue:

Haha, that's a nice perk of your situation, free chewing gum. :smile:

Shoplifting must be very hard on small shops generally, they don't have the security and insurance and so on. I don't think much of shoplifting generally, but people who go nicking in little local shops really are the dregs.
I once bought one of the fizzy magic carpet jelly things from the pic and mix section.

I found out once I left that it was actually two stuck together.

The guilt has eaten at me every day since.
Reply 93
Original post by theultimateplu
I once bought one of the fizzy magic carpet jelly things from the pic and mix section.

I found out once I left that it was actually two stuck together.

The guilt has eaten at me every day since.

:lol:
lol, k.
tbh most of my shoplifting stories come from grabbing cans of lager and legging it out of the shop. probably done this about 50 times. lol.

Defo speaking bull**** here. You're probably in year 10.
Reply 95
lol at people quoting me and saying like im hard, mugs.

someone asked me to say my stories...i started this thread for others views.

mugs.

I thought pretty hard about how to solve this mystery about you being negged, then *bam*, out of the blue the realisation:

You JUST DON'T STEAL! If something belongs to someone else, keep your fingers off it, unless you are starving it's immoral and wrong.
When I was little I once nicked a free toy out of GirlTalk magazine
nope stealing is haraaam
Reply 98
calm down.

thems the breaks.

You're pathetic. Do you think it's cool to steal so much? I can't stand idiots like you. I can understand people when they're young and ignorant taking a sweet from a shop etc... but to steal over 50 cases of lager, headphones, and what other crap you've taken?
Reply 99
Original post by RobertWhite
You're pathetic. Do you think it's cool to steal so much? I can't stand idiots like you. I can understand people when they're young and ignorant taking a sweet from a shop etc... but to steal over 50 cases of lager, headphones, and what other crap you've taken?

Surprised we haven't already got people on here boasting about what they managed to grab in last year's riots already.

Quick Reply

Latest