The Student Room Group

Do you 'pull' every night your out?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I usually pull. It's not hard when you're good looking. Just gotta lower your standards a bit though on some nights.

Most I've ever pulled in 1 night is 21. u mirin?
Reply 61
Definitely much easier if you don't go looking for it. Just go and enjoy your night, try your luck but above all just have fun for yourself - if you pull, you pull and that's a bonus.
for a moment i read "do you pull out every night?"
Original post by Baines3
I usually pull. It's not hard when you're good looking. Just gotta lower your standards a bit though on some nights.

You're the guy whose girlfriend laughed at his penis right? (and fills comment threads with homophobic hate speech)
Nope- think I've only actually 'pulled' once in that context, but that may be because I'm not a huge fan of club-type places and therefore don't go that often. And fwiw I think it's definitely a myth that girls have it easier than guys; it really depends on your demeanour and other factors, for both genders. I don't mean that in a disparaging way, just in that if you're really comfortable in that environment and are actively looking to pull you're probably more likely to.
Back in the olden days of first year I was pretty successful on the pulling front, certainly punching above my weight compared to how attractive I am.
Now I have a boyfriend and barely ever have the time to go out so no more pulling for me.
Reply 66
2302989_460s.jpg
It depended on who I went out with. One of my mates was quite honestly the greatest wingman of all time. When I hit the town with him my success rate for pulling was like 95%. Without him, well, not so good.
Reply 68
Original post by Lucia.
haha oh dear :s-smilie:

I take pulling to mean a bit kissing and close contact, but nothing more than that. I've certainly never pulled the way some people in my town do. There's an alleyway round the back of the pub and all the drunk girls go there with guys to get fingered.

Oh fair enough, it's pulling but you know. For guys that's a bit ****, we wanna bed you lot :colone:
Where is this alleyway you speak of?:beard:
Original post by Dorito
The smoking area is the best place ever for talking to people. Had many an interesting conversation out there and obviously met the odd girl or two 'cos you can hold a proper conversation.

Yeah true. Although most convos I have are with guys at the toilets or a girl I know, I'm **** with talking to randoms a lot of the time. Liquid courage doesn't even help at times.

Original post by blacklistmember
for a moment i read "do you pull out every night?"

I wish my pulling rate was my pulling out rate. :sigh:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 69
I suppose 1/3, would be more if I had the balls. But most of time Im not really looking to pull since I had a few one night stands.... just leaves a foul taste in my mouth and an empty feeling . Not really what I am looking for this time in my life, I want a proper gf and relationship as opposed to just a one night thing. Funnily enough I am the odd one out when it comes to this out of all my mates. They always want to pull and what not. You cant really get to know a person properly at clubs most of the time and its just a bit off putting for me. I go when I visit my friends in uni's though.
Reply 70
Original post by jam277
Oh fair enough, it's pulling but you know. For guys that's a bit ****, we wanna bed you lot :colone:
Where is this alleyway you speak of?:beard:

Yeah true. Although most convos I have are with guys at the toilets or a girl I know, I'm **** with talking to randoms a lot of the time. Liquid courage doesn't even help at times.

The finger alley.
Reply 71
Original post by anil1
2302989_460s.jpg

LOOOOOL my mate does that face when he is pissed in clubs.
Original post by jam277

I wish my pulling rate was my pulling out rate. :sigh:

Well you do have to pull, to pull out

maybe your the number of times you pulled maybe higher because sometimes she may let you cum inside her
Reply 73
Original post by Polioz
I suppose 1/3, would be more if I had the balls. But most of time Im not really looking to pull since I had a few one night stands.... just leaves a foul taste in my mouth and an empty feeling . Not really what I am looking for this time in my life, I want a proper gf and relationship as opposed to just a one night thing. Funnily enough I am the odd one out when it comes to this out of all my mates. They always want to pull and what not. You cant really get to know a person properly at clubs most of the time and its just a bit off putting for me. I go when I visit my friends in uni's though.

Why does every guy have a 1 in 3 rate?

Original post by Anonymous
Sweet baby jesus.

Yeah, there was a girl who pulled with 5 guys in like half an hour. Safe to say I was one of the guys...was my first pull though so I don't care. I don't think that pulling is that good if you can't get her in her or your bed. It's just a tease I swear.
Reply 74
Original post by jam277
Why does every guy have a 1 in 3 rate?

Probably because its a lie and bs. But its sort of hard to give a concrete number. Out of the last 10 times I went out I pulled like 3-4 times. Although they were all in a row nearly .
Reply 75
Original post by blacklistmember
Well you do have to pull, to pull out

maybe your the number of times you pulled maybe higher because sometimes she may let you cum inside her

I wish. Although yeah I swear it's partly down to me going out on weekdays. So they're probably thinking they have to go home. But yeah I think some pulls have been bottles so I haven't banged them.

Still, ideal pull would be. Go club at half 11, pull around half 1. Leave round 2 and I'm in her bed. My aim this year is to actually get laid in an ONS. In fact I'm making that my new years resolution
Have the past 4 times I've gone out. If I go with the intention to I do, if I can't be bothered it happens sometimes anyway.
Reply 77
Original post by Polioz
Probably because its a lie and bs. But its sort of hard to give a concrete number. Out of the last 10 times I went out I pulled like 3-4 times. Although they were all in a row nearly .

Tbf, I count 2 in a row. I get good spells and dry spells. I've only pulled once since I've gone back but I've only been on 3 nights out. Tbh I just like being in a state tbh. The girl chasing thing is only best if you wanna competition. Might try that with my mates, see who can pull the most girls in a night, if they manage to bed a girl they automatically win.
Nah, I've had plenty of drunken snogs&close dancing with practical strangers and tbh those are cringeworthy enough the next day, let alone actually pulling aha :smile:
I don't see anything wrong with people going out to pull, just something I'm not really too comfortable doing myself.
Reply 79
It comes and goes I think, I did it Saturday for the first time in ages, and that will probably give me the confidence to do it a few times more in the coming weeks. Generally though I don't try, I just go out to have fun with friends though sometimes drink puts me in a mood where I'm a bit cheeky and I can do it. Usually it goes nowhere though like someone else said, kissing for a while, exchange numbers then never talk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending