The Student Room Group

Do you believe the world really will END this month?

I'm kinda scared...

Scroll to see replies

If it does I'll be bloody impressed.
Reply 2
I'm eating the rest of my advent calendar chocolate on the 20th just in case.
Reply 3
No. It will not end. There's no scientific evidence to back up those claims, other than the Mayan predictions, etc.

But I wouldn't mind if it does. In fact, I'm hoping it does.
Reply 4
I know some wacky (and chavvy...) religions guy who thinks that the day of reckoning and the 2012 apocalypse are linked. His reasoning boils down to "Fam, trust me, its bre true".

*facedesk*
No.
Nope.
Reply 7
Since Mitt Romney lost, I think we're OK.
Nope, but I'd encourage everybody who does to give away all their money to a worthwhile cause... Such as paying for my tuition fees and perhaps a nice holiday around Scandinavia. :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Original post by laylarose
No. It will not end. There's no scientific evidence to back up those claims, other than the Mayan predictions, etc.

But I wouldn't mind if it does. In fact, I'm hoping it does.

You must be a riot at parties.
12/21
Reply 11
No I dont. If it does I'll be really miffed I can tell you :tongue:
Reply 12
I'd be pretty pissed if it does. All this hard work and UCAS **** for nothing! :P
Reply 13
dont thingso how u can say that if u dont know what happen next
Reply 14
It'd be sod's law, i get a place at uni on the course i want and bam the world ends ...
Reply 15
hello all
this is jay please need to know that m coming london 23rd how i can accomodate in hoeste if anyone know please let me know
Original post by Average_Aaron
I'm kinda scared...

Why? Do you have a monster living under your bed?
Reply 18
it´s phisically impossible that the world could be ended in short space of time, is possible that start ending our society, but this is a fact, the humans are destroying the world, but we are smallest thing in the universe and when we dissapear from this world, the life and the universe will continuate...

sorry about my english, i´m learning...
i just hope i get laid before hand. since i don't want to die a virgin.

Quick Reply

Latest