The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2013 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3900
Anybody know if Merrill do first rounds? For IBD, got a weird email today.
Original post by SonnyZH

Think they invite you directly to AC.
Original post by SonnyZH

They only do the one AC for IBD I think, got an AC on the 18th and it's 8 hours long including numerical test, group exercise, individual presentation and 2 interviews (comp + technical). I don't think there's more interview rounds after that but I'm not 100% sure.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3903
Original post by mysongbook
Good luck!

Do you happen to JP Morgan's recruitment email that I can write to regarding my application?

unfortunately not. They send it from a no-reply email.
Reply 3904
Haven't heard the result of a telephone interview I had a week ago.

Should I contact them regarding this or just wait?

KRs
Reply 3905
Original post by jw399
Haven't heard the result of a telephone interview I had a week ago.

Should I contact them regarding this or just wait?

KRs

Is it for Citi?
Reply 3906
Original post by snakee
Is it for Citi?

Morgan Stanley
Reply 3907
Have all Citi IBD AC places been filled?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3908
Original post by Marc Fiorano
They only do the one AC for IBD I think, got an AC on the 18th and it's 8 hours long including numerical test, group exercise, individual presentation and 2 interviews (comp + technical). I don't think there's more interview rounds after that but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks for the info. Did they call you when extending the invitation? On a side note, have you heard from GS yet?
Reply 3909
Original post by Underd0g
Have all Citi IBD AC places been filled?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope not!

I got this the other day
Hi,

We receive many applications for our graduate programmes and like to give every one the attention and consideration it deserves. We are still reviewing them and we will be in touch with you as soon as we have an update.

Keep in touch with us via our Twitter and Facebook pages www.facebook.com/citigradsEMEA and at www.twitter.com/citigradsEMEA. Our social media channels are a great way to keep an eye on what's happening here at Citi and communicate with us.

All the best,

Citi Graduate Recruitment
But that would be generic to all departments probably.
Reply 3910
has anyone done the first round interview for the rothschild long-term cee internship?
Original post by SonnyZH
Thanks for the info. Did they call you when extending the invitation? On a side note, have you heard from GS yet?

They did call but I missed it so they emailed instead.

Still nothing from GS, what about you?
Reply 3912
They did call but I missed it so they emailed instead.

Still nothing from GS, what about you?

Ah same here. Yes, first round invitation. Was chuffed haha.
Original post by SonnyZH

Don't you just hate it when that happens? It's always private call as well so you're left trying to guess who the f it could be.

When's your AC with them?

That's awesome! All the best for it, keep us updated.
Original post by SonnyZH

Congrats on the GS interview and the best of luck on the final round! I tried to fast-track with them due to an exploding offer but they didn't get back to me.
Reply 3915
Don't you just hate it when that happens? It's always private call as well so you're left trying to guess who the f it could be.

When's your AC with them?

That's awesome! All the best for it, keep us updated.

Haha couldn't agree more. I don't think they hold ACs, first round and then a final x3 2on1 interviews in their offices.

Original post by Bilderberg
Congrats on the GS interview and the best of luck on the final round! I tried to fast-track with them due to an exploding offer but they didn't get back to me.

Thanks, will update.
Original post by jw399
Morgan Stanley

I had mine last Thursday and still waiting too! I emailed hr this morning, hopefully hear back next week - not exactly a few working days as they said - but delays are probably for the Christmas parties haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by magnum206
Hey my status at Perella is "reviewed, Not selected". Does this mean it is a ding ?

Anybody received invitation for tomorrow's AC with MS ?

Hey, when exactly did you apply to Perella?
My status hasn't changed since I applied
Got an offer for Rothschild GFA SA and been told to give a preference for groups (as far as I know they place you but take preference into account) so was wondering if anyone here knew anything about which groups are best dealflow/most prestigious/best conversion rate? The website gives some info but would be great if someone had any material knowledge haha. Definitely want to do M&A but not sure about sector coverage. Cheers and happy hunting everyone!
Reply 3919
Original post by Coolman17
Got an offer for Rothschild GFA SA and been told to give a preference for groups (as far as I know they place you but take preference into account) so was wondering if anyone here knew anything about which groups are best dealflow/most prestigious/best conversion rate? The website gives some info but would be great if someone had any material knowledge haha. Definitely want to do M&A but not sure about sector coverage. Cheers and happy hunting everyone!

Healthcare has a couple of decent guys on.

In terms of which group is actually "best" I'm not entirely sure, try and dig up some recent deals through google and find out which banks worked on them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending