The Student Room Group

Do South Asian women want white men more?

I'm amazed by the hotness of an Indian descent girl who's being nice to me, she's treatign me more keen than the mingiest white girls, might I score higher in this arena cos Asian girls tend to fancy white guys?

Can any Asian girls answer this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I mean there must be Asian women on here
Reply 2
I'm an indian girl and I don't really tend to fancy white guys more than Indian guys, colour just doesn't play that big a part for me.

It depends how traditional she is, generally speaking north Indians are more modern than south Indians so are more likely to go for white guys (but not always, I know south Indian girls who go for white guys too).

If she's very into Indian culture (i.e speaks an Indian language at home with her parents, very religious etc) it's unlikely that she'll go for a white guy. But if she's more westernised then she may be interested in white guys.

If she seems keen and you like her then go for it, but colour doesn't play such a big part, it's more what's on the inside.

Hope this helps
Reply 3
Asian girls tend to fancy white guys. Haha, where did you get that from?
Reply 4
Original post by partypool
I'm an indian girl and I don't really tend to fancy white guys more than Indian guys, colour just doesn't play that big a part for me.

It depends how traditional she is, generally speaking north Indians are more modern than south Indians so are more likely to go for white guys (but not always, I know south Indian girls who go for white guys too).

If she's very into Indian culture (i.e speaks an Indian language at home with her parents, very religious etc) it's unlikely that she'll go for a white guy. But if she's more westernised then she may be interested in white guys.

If she seems keen and you like her then go for it, but colour doesn't play such a big part, it's more what's on the inside.

Hope this helps

She's Scottish really, grew up here. She's just hot, and it's weird because that type of hot woman, even though some have said i'm decent looking, would never go for me. I wonder if it's because they are more humble or tradtional than white girls, so maybe expects less or something, or mayeb she has the image of a white gentlemen.
Reply 5
It's just odd because I'd expect a more homely girl to want me, but she acts quite keen around me and seems quite courteous, even though she is smoking hot in her body and face. I mean she's hotter than the hottest of Indian celebritiy beauties, no joking.
Maybe I underestimae my potential, dunno what she would see in me.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
It's just odd because I'd expect a more homely girl to want me, but she acts quite keen around me and seems quite courteous, even though she is smoking hot in her body and face. I mean she's hotter than the hottest of Indian celebritiy beauties, no joking.
Maybe I underestimae my potential, dunno what she would see in me.

Make the move on her. She sounds good in both ways - looks and personality.
Well im half Indian, and I don't believe so at all.
I don't know where you got that idea from haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you're getting confused. Oriental/Chinese type girls like White guys. Indian type girls generally prefer their own race. Most Indian girls would never date a White guy and I know this because I'm Indian.
So the answer is NO - South Asian women definitely do NOT want white men more!
By the way, a lot of white guys have in the past incorrectly assumed I fancy them when I'm just being friendly. You might have the same problem.
Reply 11
I'm not Indian, and even I know this is a load of tosh.
Original post by Mr Advice
Asian girls tend to fancy white guys. Haha, where did you get that from?

must from recent threads out here..
I'm amazed by the hotness of an Indian descent girl who's being nice to me, she's treatign me more keen than the mingiest white girls, might I score higher in this arena cos Asian girls tend to fancy white guys?

Can any Asian girls answer this?

Sounds like she has a catch on her hands here.
Original post by Londonburger
must from recent threads out here..

What recent threads? The only race threads I see are:
1) Does anybody like Black women?
2) Does anybody like Asian men?

lol
She's nice to you, find out if you're in the friend zone, bail out of there.
Reply 16
I'm an Indian girl and I'm never interested in White guys. I like Indian guys and some Black guys.
I've never dated an Indian girl.I have dated a lot of other Asian girls and I'm a white guy
no offence but white skin does nothing for me
it depends how white he is...if he's tanned will consider:colone:

asian girl

it depends how white he is...if he's tanned will consider:colone:

asian girl

But your parents won't :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending