The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

York St. John Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stephanei
Hey! No, I'm definitely not a vocalist! In fact, I can't sing to save my life :biggrin: Haha, I play piano. :smile:

Aw man! So I guess you play an instrument them? Keys or guitar maybe? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Reply 621
Original post by Vijay Vadgama
Aw man! So I guess you play an instrument them? Keys or guitar maybe? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, well since I play piano I guess I could play a keyboard. :biggrin: I don't play guitar though. :biggrin:
Yeah, well since I play piano I guess I could play a keyboard. :biggrin: I don't play guitar though. :biggrin:

Aw wicked! I studied performing musician at Leicester College, and I was a keyboardist within a band! I'm a bit of a classical player too I guess! Hahha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 623
Original post by georgim1
Im in greys :smile: From Lincolnshire so only two hours away from the uni, how about you? :smile:

I'm in The Grange, coming from Skipton, so I'm about an hour or so away, looking forward to it now I have a confirmed spot.
Are you in touch with anyone else on our course?
Reply 624
Aw wicked! I studied performing musician at Leicester College, and I was a keyboardist within a band! I'm a bit of a classical player too I guess! Hahha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool :biggrin: Are you good at playing the keyboard then? What classical do you play? Although I play piano I'm not really into classical(I do play some Chopin though:P) I'm more into people like Yiruma, Joe Hisaishi and John Williams! I mainly play film and game music :biggrin:
Cool :biggrin: Are you good at playing the keyboard then? What classical do you play? Although I play piano I'm not really into classical(I do play some Chopin though:P) I'm more into people like Yiruma, Joe Hisaishi and John Williams! I mainly play film and game music :biggrin:

Ah I see! Well I love playing Beethoven's Moonlight sonata mvt. 1, fur elise, I play a bit of chopan too! Also, I love playing Ludovico Einaudi's stuff :biggrin: but I'm mainly into production and tech! I want to be a bit of an all rounder in terms of production, engineering and band experience :smile: hopefully ill see you about this year! (y)
St John Central, Flat 604
Original post by Rebeccaevangelin
Anyone else studying Psychology or living in Park Grove UMH?
Xoxo :smile:

Im doing psychology :smile: xx
Anybody in flat Q city residence? :smile:
Reply 629
Ah I see! Well I love playing Beethoven's Moonlight sonata mvt. 1, fur elise, I play a bit of chopan too! Also, I love playing Ludovico Einaudi's stuff :biggrin: but I'm mainly into production and tech! I want to be a bit of an all rounder in terms of production, engineering and band experience :smile: hopefully ill see you about this year! (y)

Cool :biggrin: And yeah hopefully :smile: And I love playing Ludovico Einaudi as well! I just bought his book 'Islands' :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 630
Original post by AndrewSalvidge
St John Central, Flat 604

Ah! Me too! Room D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool :biggrin: And yeah hopefully :smile: And I love playing Ludovico Einaudi as well! I just bought his book 'Islands' :P

Omg! I need to buy that book haha! I've been meaning to get it but I haven't had the time to do so! I might order it soon though :smile: (y)
Hi, Did you accept the offer and did you get Gray's Wharf or Percy's Lane? I am starting Fine Arts and am staying at Gray's Wharf 34B!!! :smile:

Original post by LottieW
Got an offer for fine art, deffo my firm choice! Thinking either percy's lane + gray's wharf or city residence for accommodation... or does anyone know anything about the new accommodation built for september?
Reply 633
Original post by thebeebean123
Is anyone in st Mary's house in the grange?? Can't seem to find anyone...also be good to find someone doing English literature :smile:

yeah im in st marys doing english lit. flat 206
Me too! :smile:

Original post by Sophie0013
Original post by Kaisha
Ah! Me too! Room D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Room C :smile:
Reply 636
Original post by Chazzerb7
I'm in The Grange, coming from Skipton, so I'm about an hour or so away, looking forward to it now I have a confirmed spot.
Are you in touch with anyone else on our course?

sorry its taken a while to reply! That's not too bad then :smile: im excited too.. and I've found one other person whos doing English, she's in my flat, have you found anyone else?
Reply 637
I am a first year student and I am trying to find somewhere to live. I turned down the uni managed housing that I was offered as it was miles away and more than I could afford. If anyone knows of any rooms in private houses can you let me know cheers

:colone:
Any other non-drinkers?
Original post by usernameishard
Any other non-drinkers?

I drink, but very very rarely and on special occasions. Usually I walk around with a glass of coke instead of alcohol! :tongue: haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending