The Student Room Group

Do you have a Valentine?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ThePerfectScore
sqrt{-1} = i. :biggrin:

Ah. Yes that is what I meant :biggrin:
Reply 41
My Valentine is a tube of ice cream :love: Who needs someone when ice cream fulfils your deepest desires? :sogood: And it only costs 2 pounds! :coma:
Original post by CJG21
No I don't. But I also don't want one.

deep
Original post by Nemo Fish
That's when you need a shot of TEQUILA bayybeeehhh...

No I'm Kidding, please don't...:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:
Original post by TajwarC
Ah. Yes that is what I meant :biggrin:
Oh, then I've an imaginary valentine is the other one! :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ForgetMe
Who needs someone when ice cream fulfils your deepest desires? :sogood:

What are you doing with the ice cream!? :eek: We had the spoon fetish and now this! I'm shocked with you, people. I thought this was a good site for a prude to hide. :frown:
Oh the irony of Valentines Day. It is a day to celebrate love but instead it generates hate all because most people here don't have a significant other to be compatible with (me included) :frown:
Reply 47
Original post by Iftekhar Ahmed
Oh the irony of Valentines Day. It is a day to celebrate love but instead it generates hate all because most people here don't have a significant other to be compatible with (me included) :frown:

I agree, though Valentines day itself is not just about having a girl/boy friend. Honestly, it's about the people you love and who are the most important in your life. That could be friends and family :smile:

Sad how society has merged into an occasion that's now usually targeted at couples and partners.
Reply 48
What are you doing with the ice cream!? :eek: We had the spoon fetish and now this! I'm shocked with you, people. I thought this was a good site for a prude to hide. :frown:

I'm licking my ice cream off a spoon? :hmmm:
I'm licking my ice cream off a spoon? :hmmm:
:lol:
Of course I bloody don't. #Forevzalone
Forever alone! :P
I have a valentine but didn't do anything today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
:lol:

What did you expect I was doing? :erm:
What did you expect I was doing? :erm:
Nothing... why, what would I expect? :ninja:
Original post by universityisobso
Well I'm 24 and I've never had a valentine or a girlfriend.

I wonder if a shy aspergers type guy can ever find love or if I might as well just kill myself now. I don't see why being my girlfriend would be that bad, I'm strong, intelligent, earning good money, young, good looking, good sense of humour, but no girl has ever shown interest in me except to lead me on. Half the people I went to school with have children now. I'm ****ing sick of this.

watch the channel 4 show the undateables - lots of aspergers guys who've found love.
Original post by Nemo Fish
Haha, well 16 year old dad's aren't very common from where I live I'm afraid. Hey we don't need the other (missing) halves to be happy!) You'll find one amazing girl i'm sure of it, in the mean time, keep me updated with the lego movie, damn that's some good moving blocks shiizzz :smile:

It was a really good movie. I just have a catchy song song stuck in my head from the film.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by suzylemonade
Just about to start some History homework. And then going onto do some revision.

I must say, Valentine's Day has been GREAT this year, what with the French speaking controlled assessment, Chemistry ISA, German test and maths test all ON THE SAME DAY.

Yay.

Mr Worldwide!
Original post by corax
With it being Valentine's Day I want to watch the 'Valentine's Day' movie. I've just realised though that I don't own it.
I'll have to watch it online instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's depressing how much that situation represents the reality of Valentine's Day: having to find comfort in a virtual form online rather than the real thing in front of you.
I bought myself chocolates :redface:

Does that count?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending