The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Nursing @ dundee 2014

Scroll to see replies

Yeah nb, it from a man called Gavin & there part of a welcome pack you have to download
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 621
Original post by ModernScholar
If it's no trouble, could you send me a picture of the email (in the list of emails)?

Maybe a silly question but are you doing nursing?
Original post by MrsDH74
Maybe a silly question but are you doing nursing?

No, I did think that it might be purely for nursing students... but I can't be sure.
Reply 623
The emails were sent for nursing students
Original post by MrsDH74
The emails were sent for nursing students

I see. I wanted to make sure because the requirements seemed applicable to any student. Thanks for making this clear.
For any of the lovely nurses that were wanting to go out for drinks, does the kitchen bar in Belfast on Wednesday (3rd) evening about 6 suit? Let me no 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't think I can make Wednesday sorry :frown:
Aww no :frown: would a different time suit instead even? I can't do Thursday or Friday 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile
During the day would suit if it suited everyone else :smile:? Wednesday is the only day I can see one of my friends before I leave but I'd be fit to get the bus back to hers after? I could Thursday can't do Friday heading to Dundee Friday lol but see what suits everyone else and I might be able to change a few things around :smile:
hi, not wrote on here before, thats the timetables been sent. Getting nervous and excited now.. is anyone else doing child nursing? x
Original post by LauraS04
hi, not wrote on here before, thats the timetables been sent. Getting nervous and excited now.. is anyone else doing child nursing? x

I'm doing child nursing as well. Crazy how close it's getting :smile: seen the timetables :smile: incase you don't know already either j or k groups are relevant to child nursing.x
Timetables are up! They are slightly confusing though 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
are we? how did you know? I'm finding it a bit confusing as to when I'm actually meant to be places… are you from Dundee? x
Anyone actually no how to work thes out or what is what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only knew because I'd been emailing trying to get child care sorted around non existing timetables at the time. The guy told me j and k are the child nursing groups. Either in one or the other. Then you attend the ones with All written too.
I live in fife so not far from dundee Laura x
Ah that's ok :smile: I was talking to a 3rd year there and we get our groups on our first day so the time tables are pretty much useless til then :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S8r8h
I only knew because I'd been emailing trying to get child care sorted around non existing timetables at the time. The guy told me j and k are the child nursing groups. Either in one or the other. Then you attend the ones with All written too.
I live in fife so not far from dundee Laura x

Aw ok thats handy, id called and asked too for the same reasons and hadn't got much info back, I'm in broughty ferry so not far for me at all. Its came round so quick just want to know exactly where I'm going and when - where abouts in fife are you? x
Aw ok thats handy, id called and asked too for the same reasons and hadn't got much info back, I'm in broughty ferry so not far for me at all. Its came round so quick just want to know exactly where I'm going and when - where abouts in fife are you? x

I'd emailed before I applied couple of years ago so the person that replied I emailed them again lol. Prob bugging them ! Hehe. I've just written it all out into diary tonight seems bit more manageable since I've got it layed out. Was panicking lol.
I'm in leven. Around 30-40 mins I think it should take me. X
Original post by S8r8h
I'd emailed before I applied couple of years ago so the person that replied I emailed them again lol. Prob bugging them ! Hehe. I've just written it all out into diary tonight seems bit more manageable since I've got it layed out. Was panicking lol.
I'm in leven. Around 30-40 mins I think it should take me. X

Thats not too far bit of a drive for you…. i kinda went over it looking at the group letters and its prob not as much as i thought it would be. Just be good to have groups and times for everything sent out… have you spoken to anyone else doing child nursing? x
Thats not too far bit of a drive for you…. i kinda went over it looking at the group letters and its prob not as much as i thought it would be. Just be good to have groups and times for everything sent out… have you spoken to anyone else doing child nursing? x

Yeah Megan is doing child as well and Lisa on here. Added Megan on fb and mrsdh as it kept crashing a lot on here. We were going to arrange to meet on the Monday before cairdhall too. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending