The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Univeristy of Leeds: psychology

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SUG95
Oww snap! Same here! I'm from like Meanwood area.. How about you? And what course will you be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying at home too guys! Going to be studying social policy and crime and I'm from moortown area!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 41
Original post by Kiran04
I'm staying at home too guys! Going to be studying social policy and crime and I'm from moortown area!

Aww sweet!! How exciting haha! What sixth form/college did you go to??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by SUG95
Aww sweet!! How exciting haha! What sixth form/college did you go to??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to allerton grange sixth form, wbu? What course are you going to be studying?
Reply 43
Original post by Kiran04
I went to allerton grange sixth form, wbu? What course are you going to be studying?

I went to abbey grange sixth form for first year. Psychology ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by SUG95
I went to abbey grange sixth form for first year. Psychology ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww cool! What freshers events will you be attending? I haven't received my induction letter yet so im so confused! lol
Reply 45
Original post by Kiran04
Aww cool! What freshers events will you be attending? I haven't received my induction letter yet so im so confused! lol

Probably not very many as I don't really drink/party lol.. How about you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SUG95
Yeah I didn't receive my induction letter so I emailed them and got it sent to me and they said instructions were somewhere on the portal but they were so unhelpful.. I might just take another look tomorrow. Are you looking forward to the degree? 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

I registered just the other day, it's easy when you have clicked on the admin tab and finished registering there will also be the option for module enrolment, you just click on that, dead easy. Then to choose, you click on the subject you want to do and the 4 digit code(I think it's four) the codes for the psychology optional modules should be sent in the post if not I can post it on here for you. Hope this helps
Reply 47
Original post by Unknown_user
I registered just the other day, it's easy when you have clicked on the admin tab and finished registering there will also be the option for module enrolment, you just click on that, dead easy. Then to choose, you click on the subject you want to do and the 4 digit code(I think it's four) the codes for the psychology optional modules should be sent in the post if not I can post it on here for you. Hope this helps

Oh that's so helpful! I'll give that a go! Thanks a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SUG95
Oh that's so helpful! I'll give that a go! Thanks a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in same position as you, I missed out on emails and letters, but tbh registering is fairly straight forward so don't need the pack, also I don't know if this will be the same for you but they had a lot of details already I just had to check if they were right so it didn't take too long.
Reply 49
Original post by SUG95
Probably not very many as I don't really drink/party lol.. How about you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg same! I don't party or drink either! So i'll probably just go to my induction thats it
Reply 50
Original post by Kiran04
Omg same! I don't party or drink either! So i'll probably just go to my induction thats it

Haha omg thank goodness it's not just me! 😂🙈 I thought I'd be the only one feeling left out on freshers week! Haha maybe we should meet up one time on campus??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by SUG95
Haha omg thank goodness it's not just me! ������������ I thought I'd be the only one feeling left out on freshers week! Haha maybe we should meet up one time on campus??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the exact same! I was soo scared and nervous about making friends! Yeah should defo meet up on campus! Do you have fb or any other social networking sites?
Reply 52
Guys just checking to see if my timetable is correct.. Are you in from 11-12 tomorrow??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SUG95
Guys just checking to see if my timetable is correct.. Are you in from 11-12 tomorrow??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this for psychology? If so yeh it's right
Reply 54
Original post by Unknown_user
Is this for psychology? If so yeh it's right

Yes it was! Thanks! (Sorry bit late lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by Kiran04

i go to ags too. just wondering, can you tell me the exam board for all the subjects?

Quick Reply

Latest