The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Applying for English Literature with Creative Writing ^_^ well buzzing!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by maymuyt
Applying for English Literature with Creative Writing ^_^ well buzzing!

Same here! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Hey guys, im also going to apply to UEA. I'd like to study Accounting and Finance there :smile: By the way, does anyone know how strict they are with their requirements? It's just I am an international student and i asked them about requirements for Poland and they told me that they require 80% overall in the Polish Matura(A-level equivalent) plus 40% in Maths... Welp, I'm kind of confused... 40%? Does anyone know what this might be about? :smile:
UEA is one of the Uni's I'm applying for, hoping to study History. Predicted A*AA but doubt that's going to happen :smile:
I applied to UEA for Psychology (with a Year Abroad). Anyone know their offer policy - ie time frame for them giving out offers? :smile:
I applied yesterday for international development with social anthropology and politics and I got an offer today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Hollywooddreamer

So am I! Have you submitted your application yet?
Original post by emanos
So am I! Have you submitted your application yet?

Awesome :smile:! I've sent it to school but they need to check it and add my reference (hopefully it will be done and sent by thurs) wbu? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
I'm pretty much done, mine should be sent by early next week, which is wonderful and terrifying! :smile:
Original post by emanos
I'm pretty much done, mine should be sent by early next week, which is wonderful and terrifying! :smile:

Ikr! Where else have you applied :smile:??
Reply 30
In England, I just applied to UEA and Brunel. I'm American, and so I've also applied to several schools in the US. :smile: What about you?
Original post by emanos
In England, I just applied to UEA and Brunel. I'm American, and so I've also applied to several schools in the US. :smile: What about you?

That's awesome! Im from England so i applied to chester kent lancaster uea and newcastle.. which is your favourite university?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
That's awesome! Im from England so i applied to chester kent lancaster uea and newcastle.. which is your favourite university?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure yet, I'm hoping to come visit in a few months so maybe that'll give me an idea. :smile:
Original post by emanos
Not sure yet, I'm hoping to come visit in a few months so maybe that'll give me an idea. :smile:

Cool! Well good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 34
Applying for English literature. My application gets sent off on Monday :smile:
Original post by JayDu
Applying for English literature. My application gets sent off on Monday :smile:

Same good luck with your application :biggrin:
Reply 36
Cool! Well good luck with your application :smile:

Thanks, you too!
Reply 37