The Student Room Group

Man smacks the soul out of woman* on the NY Subway

"Jorge Peña, the young man who smacked a girl in a NY subway after being tormented and hit in the face with her high heels, has stated that he can never wear that jacket again and doesn't have another one. He's a hard working young father and husband who was on the way the way home."

Btw ladies and gentlemen observe the white knight who got his ass handed to him.

Your reaction?

He actually wanted to apologise to the person who bullied him and assaulted him. Because that's what society has conditioned him to think like :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
disgusting heaviour
I'm sure somebody already posted this in News and Current Affairs or some other section.
Reply 3
Original post by jumjum
disgusting heaviour

I agree
The girl totally invited that on herself. Moral of the story: don't abuse people on public transport and be a loudmouth
Reply 5
That is disgraceful behaviour, leave people alone and shut your big trap, just shows how some people go on when they are in a group.
That slap though... The form...Epic.
I already posted this thread but it had been deleted. Vid isn't appropriate.
Reply 8
deserved it

they were behaving like animals
LOL! Dumb bitch deserved it hahahha

Posted from TSR Mobile
ratchet ratchet ratchet
They're quite literally behaving like pack animals, jumping around, making loads of noise and egging eachother on. I really feel for the guy who was being harassed, didn't look like he'd done anything wrong at all(obviously we haven't seen the whole situation), he certainly didn't seem to deserve that kind of treatment.
Fantastic sound and swing, but I think he loses points for the stunted follow through

9.2/10
And here begins the trend of males posting videos of men beating women because a. It's justified. And b. It's equality.
Reply 14
Original post by TolerantBeing
Yeah, we haven't seen the whole situation.

And firstly considering right at the start of the video she keeps saying to him "what the **** is you talking about". Is it not unreasonable to assume that something was going on prior to the recording and that he may have had a part to play aswell? Definitely considering the grin/ smirk on his face. People seem to be jumping to the conclusion that he was an innocent member of the public, dunno why.

Maybe it's because he was. looooooooooool I love how a feminist tries to interject with same bs.

He was proven innocent the girls case is still being looked into. She was bullying him on the way home and then hit him and he defended himself. Then was set upon by the other girls and the guy.
And here begins the trend of males posting videos of men beating women because a. It's justified. And b. It's equality.

Not really sure what you're getting at but:

a. It's a fight
b. Just because one side is losing horribly, doesn't make it a "beating"
Reply 16

lol him hitting her is justified because he was defending himself. What's the problem?
Yes it is equality, is he not allowed to defend himself or what?
Reply 17

Men defending themselves against being hit in the face with stilletos and bullied by multiple people :h:

Just figured I'd make that obvious before anyone else interjects with something similar :h:
Original post by Sid99
Maybe it's because he was. looooooooooool I love how a feminist tries to interject with same bs.

He was proven innocent the girls case is still being looked into. She was bullying him on the way home and then hit him and he defended himself. Then wanis set upon by the other girls and the guy.

Why feel the need to say feminist? How about say "individual" rather than dehumanise an individual to a simple member of a social group. Ignorant.

I'm not saying he or she was in the right. To me they all look like monkies in a zoo. Although I actually think monkies flinging faeces have more sophistication.
Original post by Sid99
Men defending themselves against being hit in the face with stilletos and bullied by multiple people :h:

Just figured I'd make that obvious before anyone else interjects with something similar :h:

You have some sort of agenda by posting a video of a man hitting a woman. You'd be completely lying if you disagreed with me. If this by video was concerning only males/ females you wouldn't give a ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending