The Student Room Group

2015 architecture offers ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AZ_97
Hi, yes, I got an offer from Sheffield - AAA,

Take a look at my portfolio which I have just posted, it may help you in deciding what to include in your portfolio.

Best of luck

Thanks! That really helps me to get a view on how a portfolio should look like. They are amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fnadhiera
Hi. I just got a conditional offer from Edinburgh- BBB. Anyone else?

And haven't submit my portfolio to Sheffield and Nottingham yet.
I never heard anything from Manchaster since I submitted my UCAS on 19th of November.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard from Edinburgh requiring BBB as well.yeah! You should have received an email from Manchester requiring for portfolio a week after ucas application.Maybe you should contact the admission office?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jasmine:))))
I heard from Edinburgh requiring BBB as well.yeah! You should have received an email from Manchester requiring for portfolio a week after ucas application.Maybe you should contact the admission office?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeyyyy! do u take the offer as a firm one or the second choice? alright. I shall contact Manchaster. Thanks!
yeyyyy! do u take the offer as a firm one or the second choice? alright. I shall contact Manchaster. Thanks!

I take Edinburgh as first choice and Manchester as second! But actually Manchester is requiring me AA so I think I will go to Edinburgh:smile: not sure which is better tho:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I take Edinburgh as first choice and Manchester as second! But actually Manchester is requiring me AA so I think I will go to Edinburgh:smile: not sure which is better tho:colondollar:

Posted
from TSR Mobile

according to ranking, Edinburgh is better than Manchester. Sheffield is my first choice (eventhough I haven't send my portfolio yet haha) and Edinburgh is my second choice! :smile: Hope to see you if I decided to go to Edinburgh :P
according to ranking, Edinburgh is better than Manchester. Sheffield is my first choice (eventhough I haven't send my portfolio yet haha) and Edinburgh is my second choice! :smile: Hope to see you if I decided to go to Edinburgh :P

Really?! Haha then there is no hesitation for me. Hope to see you too if you went to Edinburgh! And wish you get an offer from Sheffield.(I know someone who haven't heard from Edinburgh but received an offer from Sheffield after sending portfolio to both,so I am quite sure you will get an offer from Sheffield:P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really?! Haha then there is no hesitation for me. Hope to see you too if you went to Edinburgh! And wish you get an offer from Sheffield.(I know someone who haven't heard from Edinburgh but received an offer from Sheffield after sending portfolio to both,so I am quite sure you will get an offer from Sheffield:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoaa really? That's a good news. Thank you!
Has anyone applied to Glasgow school of arts?
Original post by Ads.Burrun
Has anyone applied to Glasgow school of arts?

I did, and received an email of the interview day, but i won't be able to attend because I'm not staying in the UK :smile:
you?
Reply 69
Is there another like me, who applied in October and has not received a response from Cardiff? :confused:
Sent off portfolio in the begining of November.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by victoria_mae
I did, and received an email of the interview day, but i won't be able to attend because I'm not staying in the UK :smile:
you?

I live in the UK, going to the interview but I am slightly worried about the statement of intent, do you also have to write one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ads.Burrun
I live in the UK, going to the interview but I am slightly worried about the statement of intent, do you also have to write one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i asked them about the alternate options, haven't gotten any replies, but I think yes?
Original post by victoria_mae
i asked them about the alternate options, haven't gotten any replies, but I think yes?

It might take them a while to reply because it's the christmas holidays
Did anyone send their portfolio off to Nottingham? What do they mean by 'A series of photographed images'???
Reply 74
Original post by snowflakes1200
Did anyone send their portfolio off to Nottingham? What do they mean by 'A series of photographed images'???

Hi, here are some photos I used for my portfolio. I have taken relatively few photos, so used shots from a school trip. I think they want to see that you have an eye for form and composition.
Best of luck

(edited 9 years ago)
Im just looking at uploading (or 'dropping off') my Newcastle portfolio using the online service. I need a request code, so Im obviously going to fill in the form, but what do you put as your organisation? I only have two days left to upload!
Original post by emmabethlewis
Im just looking at uploading (or 'dropping off') my Newcastle portfolio using the online service. I need a request code, so Im obviously going to fill in the form, but what do you put as your organisation? I only have two days left to upload!

No worries I called them up about this! They said it doesn't matter so just write UCAS applicant or something similar
Original post by theartychild
No worries I called them up about this! They said it doesn't matter so just write UCAS applicant or something similar

Ohh I was freaking out! Thank you :smile:
anyone having their ucl interview??
Reply 79
Hi! Congratulations to u : ) When did u submit ur application ? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending