The Student Room Group

Interracial Relationships

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Super Troll
yes OP:cool:

Ok, let's get something straight, though.

I'm the general and you're the minion :3

(p.s. if you're loyal, I'll promote you to lieutenant :biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by The Marshall
Then how do you over come this? :confused:

I tried not to be intimidated or offend them the slightest and be myself, which was challenging. If you are going through this I'd say to just try to talk to them as much as you can so they could get to know you.

Her parents were completely against me being in a relationship with her as they believed it distracted her (she's going to Cambridge next year -.- ), and she didn't want to anger/disappoint them so we agreed to break up.

Don't give up :smile:
Original post by kkboyk
I tried not to be intimidated or offend them the slightest and be myself, which was challenging. If you are going through this I'd say to just try to talk to them as much as you can so they could get to know you.

Her parents were completely against me being in a relationship with her as they believed it distracted her (she's going to Cambridge next year -.- ), and she didn't want to anger/disappoint them so we agreed to break up.

Don't give up :smile:

Ah well you'll find another one. Was she Chinese? I see why, ah then you were at an disadvantage. Were you able to speak the language?

For me, I wouldn't talk that much unless required, but certainly a good lesson for me to counter in the future.

Good luck mate!:wink:
being mixed race I don't really get much choice in opinion here :tongue:
Reply 64
Original post by CarlNorthWest
In my opinion

No Indian woman. No Chinese woman and LAST OF ALL,white woman, can ever understand me and the S**T and the rage and anger and the B.S, I as a black man go through.

No white women.....and to be honest most black women wont but for sure, no white women will....EVER.

I'll say this, to any black, brown or yellow person who is an I.R relationship with a white person, you only know what type of white person you are dealing with when they get angry, THAT IS WHEN you see them for what they are.

You think I'm wrong ? You think I'm crazy ? OK. Go talk to your white boyfriend or girlfriend about racism.....then watch how white they get, just watch, watch how they will dismiss what you say and defend white people.

I also think as long as the system of racism-white supremacy is on planet earth then any time a white person has sex with a non-white person, that is the same as the warden of a prison coming down to have sex with one their prisoners

Black people have been having sex with white people for CENTURIES. Yet every where black people go on this earth, we are told

1) We don't want you to work here
2) We don't want you to study here
3) We don't want you to play here
4) We don't want you to live here

We see a rise in the BNP, Rise in the far right, killing black men like it's nothing over in the USA. We see a world black people are the most hated, despised, look down on people on the planet. Hell - Even in Africa, the Lions and other wild life get more respect than black people.

So for all those who think that racism will go away if we all hope in bed, should think on that.

Most white men don't want to have mixed raced babies. Most white women don't either.

Bluebirds fly with bluebirds. Blackbirds fly with blackbirds. Pigeons fly with Pigeons

They're all birds !!! But they have their own way of doing things.

No Indian parents wants their son or daughter to marry a black person. Same to of chinese.

What if the white guy is handcuffed and the girl is playing dominant

But in all seriousness you post REEEKS of bitterness and self pity
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by The Marshall
Ah well you'll find another one. Was she Chinese? I see why, ah then you were at an disadvantage. Were you able to speak the language?

For me, I wouldn't talk that much unless required, but certainly a good lesson for me to counter in the future.

Good luck mate!:wink:

Yeah she was Chinese and we were speaking in English, which was surprisingly.

Try your best and be conscious on trying not to look scary (but not too much) :smile:
Original post by mayamiller
Speaking as medical student , i think they will have a ****ty time finding organ donors...

That makes literally no sense.
CarlNorthWest has worded it strongly, but it's not far off the mark.

It's just how it is.
Reply 68
Original post by Anonymous Coward
CarlNorthWest has worded it strongly, but it's not far off the mark.

It's just how it is.

No it ****ing isn't. He's a bitter ****
Original post by Borgia
No it ****ing isn't. He's a bitter ****

He has legitimate reasons to be bitter.
People are conditioned to believe there's not actually much wrong. But there is.

That is all I'll say for now.
Reply 70
Original post by Anonymous Coward
He has legitimate reasons to be bitter.
People are conditioned to believe there's not actually much wrong. But there is.

That is all I'll say for now.

Exaggerated claims of the far right abound... yawn

Claims about how white people think without any sources... yawn

False historical claims... yawn
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Borgia
Exaggerated claims of the far right abound... yawn

There are so many elements to this topic that it could take all day to discuss, and it would probably get way too heated.
Ultimately everyone is free to believe as they choose.
Reply 72
Original post by noramaria
whats your opinion on interracial relationships??

what's your opinions as we have said ours?
Reply 73
Original post by CarlNorthWest
In my opinion

No Indian woman. No Chinese woman and LAST OF ALL,white woman, can ever understand me and the S**T and the rage and anger and the B.S, I as a black man go through.

No white women.....and to be honest most black women wont but for sure, no white women will....EVER.

I'll say this, to any black, brown or yellow person who is an I.R relationship with a white person, you only know what type of white person you are dealing with when they get angry, THAT IS WHEN you see them for what they are.

You think I'm wrong ? You think I'm crazy ? OK. Go talk to your white boyfriend or girlfriend about racism.....then watch how white they get, just watch, watch how they will dismiss what you say and defend white people.

I also think as long as the system of racism-white supremacy is on planet earth then any time a white person has sex with a non-white person, that is the same as the warden of a prison coming down to have sex with one their prisoners

Black people have been having sex with white people for CENTURIES. Yet every where black people go on this earth, we are told

1) We don't want you to work here
2) We don't want you to study here
3) We don't want you to play here
4) We don't want you to live here

We see a rise in the BNP, Rise in the far right, killing black men like it's nothing over in the USA. We see a world black people are the most hated, despised, look down on people on the planet. Hell - Even in Africa, the Lions and other wild life get more respect than black people.

So for all those who think that racism will go away if we all hope in bed, should think on that.

Most white men don't want to have mixed raced babies. Most white women don't either.

Bluebirds fly with bluebirds. Blackbirds fly with blackbirds. Pigeons fly with Pigeons

They're all birds !!! But they have their own way of doing things.

No Indian parents wants their son or daughter to marry a black person. Same to of chinese.

Tell me about your childhood.
Original post by ParasiteRex
Brazil is a crime ridden cesspool of a country with an economy that can't get off the ground despite repeatedly being hailed as the most promising of the BRICS. It's hard to get the entire package of "exotic and functional" but you might try Australia (largely a mix of Europeans and Chinese) or Singapore (mostly Chinese and Malays).

"Cesspool" is a bit strong. I take it you must've visited and had a bad experience, to have such a strong opinion?
They happen, as do many other kinds of relationship. I don't really have an opinion.
Original post by mayamiller
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30966859/ns/health-health_care/t/marrow-donors-elusive-multiracial-patients/#.VKwx20vUIpE
That's a rough idea...
Basically to do with genealogy and a certain no. of antigens matching up…thats really hard if you are, say,half Syrian, quarter Scottish and quarter Kenyan…..
I hope i didn't offend you if you are mixed race??

anything is possible, with generations to come surely there must be one out of the billions to find solutions speaking as a firm believer in believing
Original post by Borgia
What if the white guy is handcuffed and the girl is playing dominant

But in all seriousness you post REEEKS of bitterness and self pity

A lot of people think I'm into telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites, as I have said many, many times, white people have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks. so my writings will change them.

I don't believe interracial relationship work and I could never ever get into a relationship with a white woman.
Original post by Mick.w
so knowing all of this now would you date a white girl?

Never.

The white women is meant for the white man. The black woman is meant for the black man. The Asian woman is meant for the Asian man.

I'm not saying all white people are Hitler, but all white people have a little bit of Hitler in them and most have a lot more than they they let on.
Who are you to tell people what they should do? are you god pr, at least, have something called argument?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending