The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent applicants for 2015 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss1
Cheers man! I'm still waiting for my three other choices to send me offers, It will defiantly be either my insurance or my firm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here mate, still waiting on 3 more. Lemme know how it goes for you! 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 241
Applied a few days ago for Spanish and English Law :smile:
Original post by oanszwoadrei
anyone else applied for social anthropology? :smile: i got a conditional offer back in October!

Hi :smile: I have an offer for Social Anthropology with International Relations!
Heyy,

Got an offer for Economics with Spanish,

Would be great to know if anyone is enrolling on the same course over here :smile:
Hiya!
I have firmed my place on Forensics Science with a year in Industry and I'd love to know anyone else doing it :smile:
I received an offer today for Applied Psychology!! Yaay :smile:
I got a an offer for Politics and international relations with a Language :biggrin:
Reply 247
Received an offer for Digital Arts course. Who else applied for this course? :smile:
So excited! I just received an offer to Kent's PhD program in English! Kent is my first choice so I am truly over the moon. Best of luck to all applicants! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by windrainandbooks
So excited! I just received an offer to Kent's PhD program in English! Kent is my first choice so I am truly over the moon. Best of luck to all applicants! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulation! :biggrin:
I've got an offer for International Master's in Applied Actuarial Sc...
I've applied to study Journalism! anyone else? :smile:
Hey, I have currently got offers from southampton, Surrey and essex as well and just waiting on reading. Not sure about kent yet as I haven't actually visited the uni but will do soon :smile: the course looks good though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lilyghz
Congratulations! Where else did you apply to? Are you thinking of firming kent? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I replied to you seperately, accidentally on the page haha :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a conditional offer for history, and it's my first choice so I'm obviously super happy! I wasn't even waiting a week when it came through. Just waiting on my last offer (or rejection) to come through so I can apply for accommodation, eek so exciting!

Anyone going to the applicant day on Feb 14th? (Spending my Valentines Day looking at a university, this surely says something about my life)
Original post by jodiebowey
I have a conditional offer for history, and it's my first choice so I'm obviously super happy! I wasn't even waiting a week when it came through. Just waiting on my last offer (or rejection) to come through so I can apply for accommodation, eek so exciting!

Anyone going to the applicant day on Feb 14th? (Spending my Valentines Day looking at a university, this surely says something about my life)

Hey! I've also got a conditional offer for history and I'm going to the applicant day on February 14th! I'm still waiting on one more reply, but in all honesty, I've pretty much decided that it's going to be either UEA or Kent. I just can't decide which one to firm though... so hopefully the applicant day will help me to choose! :smile:
Hey guys, so I've been given an offer for a course at the University of Kent Medway Campus. I'm wondering what exactly Medway is like, after seeing a few discussions about there being no 'night life' or even nothing to do or see at all and it's well known chavs, is this really the case? Is anyone at the Medway campus and liking what the area is like? Is it as bad as what a lot of people are making it out to be? Before I applied to Kent, I actually done a bit of research around the Canterbury Campus which I quite found interesting and was looking forward to hearing back from them only to find out my course is in Medway!!! l I have been put off after seeing people's experiences, despite Kent still being my first choice! Thank you, I'd love to hear everyone's experiences!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 257
Has anyone else applied for Accounting and Management BA (NN2K) at Medway?
Just got an offer for Accounting & Finance! Buzzing atm, waiting for 2 more universities to reply and will probably firm Kent. :smile:
I have applied to Kent as well marketing with year in industry :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending