The Student Room Group

Guys, have you ever peed inside your girlfriend during sex?

Scroll to see replies

I have heard of people doing this before! It's a 'pee fetish'- pretty self explanatory. Women do it too...

It's quite revolting, but whatever tickles your pickle!
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
Yep after two many bears it happens to the best of us of course!

Bears? Bloody hell, you must be dogging in the wilderness to get yourself into such encounters.
This thread has made me shout "what?" several times. Seriously what the ****.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
I read this article on buzzfeed where that's exactly what one couple were doing quite often :rofl:
What are your opinions on it? Would you ever try if you were having sex after one too many bears but didn't want to stop having sex?

Original post by Protégé
I thought that passage was blocked when you're in a highly aroused state?

I thought so too but with not that couple it seems :lol: weirdos...

Original post by Maid Marian
That's not even possible. :pierre:

Original post by icdjabtjk
its not really possible, i mean it is but it's more difficult than you think. For a guy the sperm comes out of exactly the same place urine comes out of. When a guy gets very turned on the area gets ready to release sperm and it shuts off the ability to urinate. For it to happen you'd have to not be very stimulated. You can urinate with an erection but not when getting a lot of stimulation. So I guess you'd just have to wait with your penis inside the vagina, not moving so as to not get any sexual stimulation whatsoever and calm down, until you could urinate.

History 101: back in the days when science was not around, men would pee in their lovers' vaginas in an attempt to destroy any chances of her getting pregnant. It was the medieval equivalent of the morning pill.

History 101 concluded.
lol. Well tbh i weed on my gf once, it was kind of funny, she was taking a pregnancy test then for whatever reason randomly threw the cup of urine on me, and i was like wtf?! So then i weed on her a bit for revenge lol, it was ok though because she was sat on the toilet at the time.

relationship goals
Reply 25
if I did that i would break up with her instantly and move to mexico
I do that all the time and like my partner urinating on me simultaneously and also like to leave my feces on her breast
:teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy::teddy:
Original post by William Pitt
I do that all the time and like my partner urinating on me simultaneously and also like to leave my feces on her breast

Each to their own
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lost all hope in humanity.
I read this article on buzzfeed where that's exactly what one couple were doing quite often :rofl:
What are your opinions on it? Would you ever try if you were having sex after one too many bears but didn't want to stop having sex?

I had a bear once. He was delicious. Kept him as a trophee too

Also
Original post by William Pitt

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
there have been people who have urinated instead of ejaculate.

These people are called 'grandparents'.
Reply 32
Maybe if it was too dry

Link to the article?
lol. Well tbh i weed on my gf once, it was kind of funny, she was taking a pregnancy test then for whatever reason randomly threw the cup of urine on me, and i was like wtf?! So then i weed on her a bit for revenge lol, it was ok though because she was sat on the toilet at the time.

Relationship goals
Wouldn't it soak the bed? Gross
What the **** am I reading? Lmao These posts are cracking me up. Bears? Urinating fetishes? Pooing on people's intimate parts? :biggrin: Reminds me of the way my dog will urinate on anything he wants to mark as his. I didn't realise people also did this...
Reply 37
But you have to sleep on the sheets. It's annoying enough when the cum dribbles back down, never mind urine.
Original post by Sanctimonious
Bears? Bloody hell, you must be dogging in the wilderness to get yourself into such encounters.

:iiam:

I thought it was a weird question from op :teehee:
Original post by Protégé
I thought that passage was blocked when you're in a highly aroused state?

Don't you just hate it when people disobey the rules of physiology :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending