The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jl1327
Hey guys, i've been offered moonraker point. looking to swap potentially for any other accommodation. Please reply/pm with any offers. Thanks :smile:

still want to swap? I got GDSA
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by gimmecakepls
If you guys haven't had any deals yet...which idk isn't very likely...How about we complicate things and say I get rafhaan999's Moonraker point, DHbos gets my GDSA (lower price than moonraker since you mentioned a budget), and rafhaan999 gets DHbos' International hall?

Actually I just realised that the Single room in International Hall is only for postgraduates so not for me! Sorry about that
Original post by rafhaan999
Actually I just realised that the Single room in International Hall is only for postgraduates so not for me! Sorry about that

ok that's fine :smile:
Original post by Student8311
Would like to swap Connaught Hall for SSA/ GDSA single desperately.I am allergic to half of the food on the menu

Hi there, I have been offered an En Suite or Studio room at Moonraker Point. However I would prefer an En Suite room at one of either: College Hall or Connaught Hall or International Hall. So if anyone is willing to swap rooms please send me a message! Thanks!

How about Student8311 gets my GDSA, rafhaan999 gets Student8311s Connaught Hall and I get rafhaan999s Moonraker?

How does that sound to you guys?
Original post by cmyers96
How about Student8311 gets my GDSA, rafhaan999 gets Student8311s Connaught Hall and I get rafhaan999s Moonraker?

How does that sound to you guys?

Great!
Great!

Great, lets hope Student8311 is still in need of a switch! :smile:

Original post by Student8311
Would like to swap Connaught Hall for SSA/ GDSA single desperately.I am allergic to half of the food on the menu
Reply 306
Hi guys, has anyone successfully managed to swap prior to October or know if they allow this? I received an email response from them saying swaps only are allowed from October and they reiterated this on their Twitter account.
Original post by ObnoxiousApple
Hey Guys I've got an en-suite room for 155 a week at Ewen Henderson court. Message me if interested :smile:

(I'm interested in anything except hamstead btw)

I have a single room at International Hall. Will you take it?
Original post by mockingrj
I have a single room at International Hall. Will you take it?

Ah no sorry I don't want an intercollegiate or international hall place either. Sorry I should have been more specific in what I was asking :/

I think I'll actually keep Ewen Henderson anyway now.
Original post by ObnoxiousApple
Ah no sorry I don't want an intercollegiate or international hall place either. Sorry I should have been more specific in what I was asking :/

I think I'll actually keep Ewen Henderson anyway now.

Oh, well. It was worth a try!
Hi all, I got offered a place at Nutford House for 132 pound a week including catering ,but it is a twin room and due to my course (nursing) i will be doing night shifts which means that it would disturb both of our studying due to different timings. Is there anyone with a single room for around (preferably less than ) 150pw that would swap?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi guys, I got an en-suite room at Stratford-One for 179 a week, but I'd love to swap it for Stamford Street, Great Dover Street or Moonraker. If anyone's interested, send me a PM :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I got an ensuite at CONNAUGHT HALL (Intercollegiate Hall near Strand!). I'd love to swap it for STAMFORD STREET since I want self-catered accommodation 😊 feel free to message me!
Reply 313
Got an ensuite room at great Dover street apartments, looking for an ensuite at moonraker and would love to swap to be closer to strand campus! Pm if interested xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,I have been given a large ensuite at Champion Hill residence. However, I'm a medical student and the accommodation is MUCH TOO FAR. I was hoping to see if anyone would be willing to swap my room with a room at Julian Markham? Please let me know! Thank you!
I've got a single ensuite at Angel Lane (185/week) and would like to swap for a single or single ensuite in the Intercollegiate Halls? Anyone interested?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi everyone, I got an ensuite at Angel Lane and looking to swap for Great Dover St if anyone is interested?
Reply 317
Original post by lostcorner
Hi guys, I got an en-suite room bedroom at Stratford-One for 179 a week, but I'd love to swap it for Stamford Street, Great Dover Street or Moonraker. If anyone's interested, send me a PM :smile:

I've got an ensuite at Stamford Street and I'd love to swap. I had no idea how to PM but if you'd like to discuss further please contact me and I'm sure we can arrange if you're still interested!
Reply 318
Original post by jl1327
Hey guys, i've been offered an ensuite at moonraker point. looking to swap for Stamford Street or anything north of the Thames, i.e. intercollegiate or hampstead etc. Please reply/pm with any offers. Thanks :smile:

I've got an ensuite for Stamford Street. Please contact me if you're interested!
Reply 319
I thought I'd just create a post of my own - I've got Stamford Street Apartments (ensuite) and would mainly be interested in swapping for an ensuite at Moonraker Point.

Please reply or PM me if you'd be interested! I can also give out my email address privately if you'd prefer to discuss there.

Quick Reply

Latest