The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katiax
I have an offer for English and I do A Levels x

sorry forgot to say for law! haha x but congrats! probably would have taken english if i hadn't applied for law haha. what grades do u have?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 701
Original post by 16Characters....
Where from: North West England
AS/A2 subjects: Maths, F Maths, Physics, Chemistry (AS only)
AS/A2 grades: AAAA at AS, A* EPQ
Course applying for: Mathematics

Any offers yet?
Name: Dylan
Where from: Northern Ireland
AS/A2 subjects: Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing (computing was my AS)
AS/A2 grades:AAAA, A2 predicted grades are A*A*A*
Course applying for: Mathematics

Received an offer of AAA about 2 weeks ago :biggrin:
Original post by Hi:)
Any offers yet?

Bristol, Warwick, Keele and Manchester. You?
Reply 704
Original post by 16Characters....
Bristol, Warwick, Keele and Manchester. You?

Just Cardiff so far, how long did Bristol take to get back to you, and what's the offer?
Original post by Hi:)
Just Cardiff so far, how long did Bristol take to get back to you, and what's the offer?

I can't honestly remember, but they were one of the longest of mine to get back to me. I got an ABB contextual offer.
Any offers for Law yet?
Just got an offer for Music (AAB) even though my predicted are ABB!:smile:
Reply 708
Hi all,

How long does it take to get an offer after going to a visit day/interview? Went to the electrical & electronic engineering one on Wednesday, currently waiting for an offer.
Reply 709
Guys I need some help. I've been invited to a visit day at Bristol for the 8th and I come from London. I've chosen to go with my mum and i need to book the tickets but I've never done this before. I'm on the National Rail website and need to book the tickets, the actual event is from 12-4 and there will be a ticket from the station to the university. What time should i book the tickets for from London Paddington to Bristol Meads need some advice ?? BTW IS £70 for the whole trip a reasonable ticket price. Sorry for this ignorance I'm just accustomed to London tubes.
Original post by n2697
Guys I need some help. I've been invited to a visit day at Bristol for the 8th and I come from London. I've chosen to go with my mum and i need to book the tickets but I've never done this before. I'm on the National Rail website and need to book the tickets, the actual event is from 12-4 and there will be a ticket from the station to the university. What time should i book the tickets for from London Paddington to Bristol Meads need some advice ?? BTW IS £70 for the whole trip a reasonable ticket price. Sorry for this ignorance I'm just accustomed to London tubes.

Aim to get a train that arrives at BTM at 11.30 at the latest. A bus from BTM to the Uni takes 20-30 mins depending on traffic. If you arrive earlier you will have time to walk about the Uni a bit first and/or have a coffee.

Travel/bus advice here http://www.bris.ac.uk/maps/directions/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 711
Name: Alex
Where: North West
AS/A2 subjects: Maths, Physics, Chemistry (AS only) and Electronics
AS grades: AABA respectively, A2 predicted: A*A*A*
Course applying for: Aerospace Engineering (MEng)

Received and offer of AAA ... any others got Bristol as their first choice? :smile:
Reply 712
Received an offer 3 weeks ago of AAA or A*AB to study Accounting and Finance
I've got the same offer where else have you applied?
Reply 714
Original post by foggodun
I've got the same offer where else have you applied?

Loughborough, Bath, Durham and Nottingham. you?
Original post by tomoke
Loughborough, Bath, Durham and Nottingham. you?

Manchester, Southampton, UEA, Surrey. Got all 5 offers
Is Bristol your firm?
Reply 716
Original post by foggodun
Manchester, Southampton, UEA, Surrey. Got all 5 offers
Is Bristol your firm?

Well done
Yes it is
and yours?
Original post by tomoke
Well done
Yes it is
and yours?

Thanks and yes it s my firm
Why is it taking so long to receive an offer?? Bristol have had my application about three weeks! I had the "we're still considering your application" email about a week ago...
I'm getting quite nervous because I really want Bristol as my insurance! (Maths applicant btw)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPencil
Why is it taking so long to receive an offer?? Bristol have had my application about three weeks! I had the "we're still considering your application" email about a week ago...
I'm getting quite nervous because I really want Bristol as my insurance! (Maths applicant btw)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bro, I've been waiting for 2 months. You could end up waiting much longer than that as they have until April next year to respond.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending