i hope you are remembering the cost side
Original post by fatima1998
i hope you are remembering the cost side

i say on for £310 in cex near me last week
Original post by jamesthehustler
i say on for £310 in cex near me last week

thats crazy though!
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I have been flirting with the idea of buying a phone from China. The specs are fantastic to the price. Anyone have any experience?

Bit late and cba with looking if anyone else replied to you, but I bought a phone from China just a few days ago, although from a very well known brand. Chinese phones are great as long as you know which brands are and aren't reputable, and which models will and won't get upgrades. Also, with Chinese phones, expect a lot of incremental hardware updates in a short succession; A company might release a flagship for example and then 2 months down the line revise the WiFi Antenna, Storage, RAM or even processor. Not by much though and the incremental upgrade isn't seen as a successor. Not sure if you've bought one now or anything, but I'd say for for it if you know what brands are good :biggrin:
Reply 85
The Sony Xperia Z-line is a good phone. They are waterproof/dustproof, look pretty sexy (particularly in black) because they are only made out of metal and glass), but still really durable. The OS really is very good with a lot of inter-operability although comes with a lot of pre-installed Google stuff. The cameras have very high specs as well, although on my Z2 the pictures don't look nearly as good after processing as the iPhone does, especially on the front facing camera.

This is a brilliant deal - the latest model (Z5) with 1000 minutes, unlimited texts but only 1GB data (I have 4GB and think this is the best amount) with the handset free. £25 a month. http://www.moneysupermarket.com/mobile-phones/deal/?id=132641143954

Mobile Phones Direct are a very reputable and trustworthy company that I have bought my last two contracts from, including my current plan. They are based in the UK and are very easy to contact. The phones come well packaged and aren't just some refurbished model (unless you buy one clearly marked as refurbished, obviously).
Just thought I'd put it out there....

Spoiler

Original post by somemightsay888
Bit late and cba with looking if anyone else replied to you, but I bought a phone from China just a few days ago, although from a very well known brand. Chinese phones are great as long as you know which brands are and aren't reputable, and which models will and won't get upgrades. Also, with Chinese phones, expect a lot of incremental hardware updates in a short succession; A company might release a flagship for example and then 2 months down the line revise the WiFi Antenna, Storage, RAM or even processor. Not by much though and the incremental upgrade isn't seen as a successor. Not sure if you've bought one now or anything, but I'd say for for it if you know what brands are good :biggrin:

Thanks i might hold off and wait a bit. I have htc One m7 which im perfectly happy with apart from its battery. Maybe take the plunge in a few months
Original post by fatima1998
thats crazy though!

the next iphone in september is expected to start close to a grand
Original post by jamesthehustler
i'd get an s7

s7 is a nice phone.
I own Siam 7x, its a dual screen smartphone. Superb features in a good range.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending