The Student Room Group

English GCSE Lang/Lit

I AM DYING! pleaseeeeeee help me. Okay sorry exaggerating. Can someone please help me as to how in the world I should/ can revise for these friggin exams. I'm doing AIC, OM&M , Charctaer and voice poetry. If anyone has revision tools it'd be very helpful too :smile:
CGP guides are amazing
Original post by HazeleyedDreamer
I AM DYING! pleaseeeeeee help me. Okay sorry exaggerating. Can someone please help me as to how in the world I should/ can revise for these friggin exams. I'm doing AIC, OM&M , Charctaer and voice poetry. If anyone has revision tools it'd be very helpful too :smile:

This guy made me actually like AIC, just watch his videos. His analysis is so deep that it even pushes the A*s out the way...https://www.youtube.com/user/dominicsalles
also mr bruff is good but i prefer mr salles
Thanks so much, how much revision have you done for English?
Ive been watching Mr Bruff
Original post by HazeleyedDreamer

I did an inspector calls, of mice and men and a book called heroes and then macbeth for my coursework. I completed the exam in y10 and got an A* and my advice to you is to read the books because some people forget how much reading the book again can truly help you grasp the content. The best thing to do is make different mind maps for the themes and characters, with quotes and explanations relating to them because this really does help!! Try looking at schmoop as they have lots of helpful quotes etc that will help you see broader into the characters. It's really about analysing the characters and themes and giving alternate opinions and using lots of quotes, that's what is going to get you that high grade! Good luck
Original post by rosie.mn
I did an inspector calls, of mice and men and a book called heroes and then macbeth for my coursework. I completed the exam in y10 and got an A* and my advice to you is to read the books because some people forget how much reading the book again can truly help you grasp the content. The best thing to do is make different mind maps for the themes and characters, with quotes and explanations relating to them because this really does help!! Try looking at schmoop as they have lots of helpful quotes etc that will help you see broader into the characters. It's really about analysing the characters and themes and giving alternate opinions and using lots of quotes, that's what is going to get you that high grade! Good luck

Thank you so much mate :smile:
I totally agree! Mr Salles Teaches English is awesome! He has some amazing videos and I love his style! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending